Monday, September 30, 2024

Monday, September 30:Pete Rose Dies. Yoga


After a good second part of sleep, I woke up this morning really groggy. I could’ve slept another two hours with ease. I did manage to push myself up, but I got to work about 9 o’clock. None

 of the buses were running up Broad Street very efficiently so I just walked the whole way up. Once I got to Mike’s did a little sweeping And then Mike reminded

 me that I had my doctor appointment and I looked and it was 1130. I 

proceeded to go to that appointment and it went pretty well. It was 

pretty routine. Next thing is that Mike and I took a walk when I got back and we ran into Limbo and talked to him for a while. We talked for at least 1520 minutes. I then got hungry and 
went up and ate and my battery died so I was charging up the battery. I ate lunch and started the fish yesterday‘s blog posting. I then took care of business at the Health warehouse cause my order got funky. 

Ended up they had the old Mastercard number and that’s why it didn’t work. The Customer Service there is pretty damn good. They resolve didn’t in no time. It should be arriving in about
10 days. But I’m in no hurry as long as it shows up. It’s now 3:13 PM. The day is winding down I’m outside at Broad and Lombard talking to my phone so Mike doesn’t get interrupted with 

hisbankruptcy cases working on. I’m planning to go to the 4 o’clock 

class at Hot Yoga Philly. Oh I am running late. I had to reset my password for 

work while talking to Alice. Well, I went to Byron‘s 

class and it was really well attended. It went fine. I was pretty thirsty. I must say, but 

the class was pretty good. Afterwards, I drank a lot of water and

 hung out the studio and talked to Mary and I left together and then I went to 

Monday Night Beginners forgetting that the annual anniversary get together 

so it’s a little bit different than normal. Tonight was the anniversary meeting 

and it was really good at sobriety countdown that was really cool. I 

love that. That’s really cool. Went to that and met up with some people including 

one guy who’s leading the CODA meeting this month he’s pretty cool. We talked a little bit and I helped do a little cleanup. I just found out when I peek at my phone that Pete Rose had died at at the age of 83. He leaves a very mixed legacy, considering how what a great player it was but also there’s a bit of a scumbag off the field.

No comments: