Thursday, September 19, 2024

Thursday, September 19: Sunny, Head Cold


Well this morning. I first got it up at six cause I just couldn’t sleep then I’m just went back to bed after eating my cereal and that helped and I could’ve slept a 

lot longer. Today did not my find myself improving very much from yesterday if at all. I am functioning and that’s all I’m going to say about that. Citadel was supposed to make a visit, but the 

woman idea may not be working for the agents anymore due to being a nursing school or family or whatever. Mike had to call them to find

 out she wasn’t visiting. Then the guy at substitute form bailed out and is watching his niece so that’s kind of upended too after they pushed us to, make 

it decision. I want to look for my power cord at the William Way, Center. It is not there. They want us to do some memorization 

 and do this concert the music center on October 9. They did announce it at the rehearsal, but I’m just a little too overwhelmed even think about it , 

anyhow it’s now 134. I’m just gonna take it easy the rest of the day and possibly upgrade my phone to the iOS 18 but I’ll need to use my standard charger 
because iOS won’t load the batteries less than 20% and I’m at 23% now. Well, I got ready to go to the 4 o’clock class. And that’s what I did. I went to the fourth class 4 o’clock class from 

Derek talked to class. The room was really hot, but also also I’m struggling

 with my head cold so the heat didn’t bother me as much cause I was already bothered

 by the cold. After that, I headed over to 15 JFK to catch the
 33 bus. Bus a little bit late. I made it to my Ray session on time. That was a good session cause I got really nice tired. I then bought a cheesesteak
I wanted

 a chicken cheesesteak but they gave me a regular steak sandwich. Anyway, I ate it on the way home cause I’m so hungry.

No comments: