Thursday, September 05, 2024

Thursday, September 5: Tired. Yoga and Reiki


Well last night was a little bit chilly and I wasn’t really prepared for it and I got a little cold which kept me from really getting super 

deep sleep boy was I tired this morning and during the day. For sure I got two naps in because Mike didn’t have an appointment today that was postponed to September 30. Anyhow Mike got his 
new phone 

today and he got blocked out because Google is sending him codes to his other phone which doesn’t work and you can’t get out of it so it’s a real pain in the ass plus his tablet that Penn used to 

monitor his weight and pulse stopped working. frustrating. I forgot my thermos

 for class so I have to buy a large water which is OK but that’s why I have 

a thermos and stuff. It’s really nice and mild outside summer early

 fall weather. You really can’t beat it here in Philly. I’m going to 4 o’clock class then Reiki @ 630 and then a meeting.

 Then I’m going crash my ass off that’s my plan. Well, the 4 o’clock class was very humid , 
but I felt really strong in my practice today. It was a nice feeling just felt like my body was in order or Andor.

 I was able to concentrate better today. I took my sweet time cooling 

off and then Mary and I walked to 19th St. where I went off to, tcatch the 33 or the 49 bus at 20th 

and JFK. Courle showed up at the same time. Oh I forgot to mention

 that I ran into my friend. Colleen said she just found a boyfriend on Tinder and 

was with her mom. They both looked really well. She’s thinking

 maybe going to a hot yoga class. We’ll see. I’m going to make it to my appointment in the 

Nick of time. I had the esession and it was what I really needed. 

It wasn’t quite as intense because I was just there two weeks ago, but I did work some things

 out and that was nice. Afterwards I went to the meeting and 

then we did a reading and it was pretty good. I told one person about me being a substitute  ecretary and I told her to look at what I wrote and that she’d 
get a laugh out of it. And then the 29 bus and waiting about five minutes or so. I ended up getting on the wrong side of the L and went over 13th St. and I had to go cross the street and re-catch the L. It was kind of a pain in the ass, but I did get home right to sleep.

No comments: