Sunday, September 15, 2024

Saturday, September 14th: Errands, Yoga and Warm


I woke up at Shea Dorchester around 10:15 AM. I slept OK not super Duper but good enough I suppose. I had my usual discomfort, but I 
got through. 

We decided that we go out to eat for breakfast this morning and then eat cereal before we golfed along Beach Island tomorrow. The café was closed so we went to Montreal bagels

 spread and enjoy those bagel sandwiches. After that went to the photo photography shop near Mary’s and I dropped off an old keepsake from when the Eagles won the Super
Bowl. I ordered

 it when I was living 1324 Locust St. So it’s been in storage for a while. we did that went back to Mary’s relax for a minute and then I 

headed home to get rid of my dirty clothes and get myself ready to go tomorrow morning. It’s 2:00 PM. I have a 4 o’clock class 🆙  Well, I got home and decided that I needed

 to actually bring my duffel bag to fit everything. I wantto take to the shore. I didn’t want to  have to, but I did. That’s because I’m bringing
yoga clothes anyway

 took a quick nap and salt past five seconds since he was getting a print for my printer now 3:36 PM I’m on the train. anyhow, I went to the 4 o’clock class and it really took the

 stuffing out of me. It was a good class the room was hot, etc.. I think because I was tired to begin with that’s why took a lot out of me. Afterwards, we chitchat with Mia 

and then walk back to Mary’s and order some Indian food. then watch Law and order and then watch Bill Maher who wasn’t horribly obnoxious as usual, which 

was good. I just got really tired like I said before the class took it out of me. I think 

also it was a fact that I just didn’t get 

enough sleep and that affects everything of course. Tomorrow we’re 
going to Long Beach Island to Dave’s



 condo. I think we’re going to estimate. We’re gonna get there around noon. They did confirm he’ll be there. Looking forward to Dave seeing Dave’s kind of for the 

very first time ever I went outside the place once, but that was about it.

No comments: