Monday, September 16, 2024

Monday, September 16: Last Day at LBI


After trying to fit two adults in a children’s bed we gave up on that idea and I just crashed on one of the other beds at Dave’s place. I slept


very well after that. We got up and loaf and then we went out to breakfast at the place. That we went to before we went to Long Beach Island. I really forget the 

place right now. I had pancakes and Mary I believe had an omelette of some sort. She had 2 cups of coffee. 
☕️ I had one cup and a coffee was very good and the service was 

really good. They were pretty busy considering it was a random Monday in the middle of September. The atmosphere in the island so chill this time compared to less traffic


and all that stuff. We took her sweet time with breakfast and then decided we weren’t gonna make it to Yoga today. It would be too much of a rush. Anyway, after breakfast, I decided 

we would go to Holgate. We checked out Holgate , we met this woman who was very talkative a little strange. She seemed like she was going through some trauma couple times I thought

 she was gonna cry. She was nice enough but a little odd. She asked Mary’s age so that tells you enough. Anyway, she did point out where the  Place was 

where people trailers and stuff I didn’t think there any left after hurricane Sandy, but there are a few there’s one RV place in the whole whole gate. There was interesting. 

We drove by and I think I took a couple videos there. Anyway, we thought of going to, but it was closed for a 5 to 10 minute break I think at least that’s what the sign look like.  After that, we just decided to go back to clean 

up and double check the cleaning of day. We did find a little bit of sand so it was a good thing that Mary swept up. We locked up the place and headed out slowly off the island. Smoothly, but the thing was it mapped had a 

faster route home, which is basically 73 to , Betsy Ross 95. I know it was kind of a weird way to get home. Eventually got back to Mary. She picked up the stuff and the rental car place at 1325 Art St. That was a strange

 ride, but I got to talk to a couple people on the way and Mike’s guy that replaced me is , no threat to my job which was good. Anyhow
I dropped off the car and walked back to Mary’s and just picked up some 
Indian food. About the same time we get back after 5:30 class so worked out pretty well. We’re going to  watch a movie called brother where art thou. Eagles are playing Monday night



 football tonight as well. I guess the Atlanta Falcons at home , my brother David and his 

family are going to the game in West was invited to the game. Will the 

Eagles completely choked in that game bad loud Atlanta to score the end of the game it was just ugly and no reason to lose that game.

No comments: