Friday, September 27, 2024

Friday, September 27: A Damp Odd Day🧐



This morning I woke up after a much better sleep. Of course I could’ve slept another hour, but my nose is acting up so that might’ve not been realistic. 

Anyway, you know the hurricanes wait down south between Florida and Georgia. We’ve got a blanket
of clouds and threatening clouds that

 show that will rain soon. But the weather forecast on Apple’s very vague. Anyhow, as I was riding the train, I thought about Nipsey Russell. He was a 

goofy dude who was on all the game shows in the 70s and what kind

 of what kind of Hella name is Nipsey it reminds me of the little rascals you 

know with alfalfa. It’s a little weird name anyway he died in 2005. Anyhow, 

I got to Mike’s and he was watching some dork reviewing movies and did a bit of 

sweeping talk for a bit and waited for Tony shop. Tony was late cause 

he had to park around the block. Parking is not great around here. 10:49 PM, even though the 

hurricane is far away it has that feeling of a storm coming. Fact,

 somebody post on Facebook their event was canceled for tomorrow due to the weather

 so it’s going to be shitty weather to make up for all the nice 

weather we’ve had for the last three weeks Tony’s here and he’s putting Mike through the paces indoors because it started raining but as of right this minute at 10:49 AM. it’s not raining 

just a little windy. well, the physical therapist left and Mike and I had lunch and chilled out then I called da Vinci and they said that they did get my entry and they said they would 



email me back of when I need to bring in the photograph. I was so relieved to get a hold of a human because they have stupid office hours at art galleries. Then I went to pick up Mike script

 and 85-year-old man who works. There was just so slow and one of his scripts he said was New and Mike told me later it wasn’t no he’s been taking it but they 

charged $8.15 not a lot of money but usually it’s zero or two dollars 

so anyway that was kind of comical. It’s now 2:00 PM. Well, I stayed in 

for the rest of the afternoon because they kept alternating rain and not

 rain. Right now it’s just a spitty rain. It’s now 3:41 PM and I’m heading to my 4 o’clock 

class. It’s very strange out here the weather. well Marie taught a very

 good 4 o’clock class. The room was not nearly as hot as it was yesterday. It was humid, 

but it was a lot less humid. We took a class and wasn’t that crowded

 today. After class, we took our sweet time, cooling off and getting on sweaty. Then we decided we would 

head home back to Mary’s and order our Indian food and relax 

and hang out. Everything worked as planned and we ended up watching a really good law order episode

 that was very intense. We also cleaned laundry AKR yoga clothes so I’ll have nice clean clothes in my backpack tomorrow morning before I head off to meet the family. It was a nice night night getting closer to shaking this cold off still hanging on, but it’s at least it’s not reached my throat and lungs, which is really good thing. 

No comments: