Wednesday, September 04, 2024

Wednesday, September 4: COVID and Flu Shot


Ho! Today is hump day a.k.a. Wednesday. It’s another nice late Summer  day here in the city of brotherly love. Mike’s Physical therapist, 

came in today, which was good. He did some exercise. I did a little bit of cleaning and he scheduled for Friday but we just found out that Mike has a sudden appointment Friday morning 

at 9:15 AM. This is the second time is Dr, gave us quickie appointment in the last minute. Seems to be a thing for him now but I guess for the best. I didn’t went

 to CVS got myself Pepsi took a nice walk while Mike was seeing his therapist
and it’s a beautiful warm day. I signed up 

for Covid shot and a flu shot today at 4 PM right at 15th and Spruce. I was encouraged to do that since Mary’s extended family going to the funeral this weekend 

and all of had Covid or susceptible to Covid and I just said fuck it. I’ll just

 do it now even though I usually wait till the end of September or October. I'm about sick & Tired

 of the media just giving a Trump a pass on everything!🙄Thank God there's alternative media around, 

that's our only hope!! Goddamnit, another school shooting!! 
in Georgia. When is something going to be done about this? Probably never if 

we keep electing Republicans in the house & the Senate.

 Anyhow, I did some last-minute cleaning stuff in the bathroom for Mike because that room just really needs

 complete overhaul but I did a little bit charged up my phone and now

 I’m heading to my 4 o’clock Covid shot and flu shot. Well, I was seen very 

quickly by the lady at the CVS and I got both shots on the left arm 

right back each other the first shot for a little bruises was barely a prick out to Brit Square in the Dorchester to see Mary and possibly catch a nap before the 530 class. well, I took a nap when I got to Mary’s and that felt really

 good. Then both of us went to the 530 class with Dan and that was next class. There’s enough air to be able to do the poses. Afterwards we took
the yin class and it was really mellow,
 I enjoyed it very much. Linda asked the question. Why do you come to CNN a good question as many reasons Lisa several good ones for sure anyway we then watched endeavor which was a thrill. It was really weird one with the tiger that was let loose and killing people and one woman wanted to scare somebody and killing him  is 11:14 PM 12 more minutes for the 20 I figured I just stay here since it’s not too cold or hot outside 

No comments: