Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Wednesday, September 11: Debate Aftermath, Errands


I woke up at the Dorchester and grabbed a banana at the little store and then head over to Mike’s. Well, today was the day of the debate 

and aftermath where the consensus was that Kamala Harris beat the living crap out of Donald Trump. The means about eating cats and dogs were all over the Internet today. It was crazy.  

Mike had an 11 o’clock dentist appointment which we successfully went to via Uber and Lyft. The appointment very quickly and got his bottom denture looked pretty


good. After that. Started on his load of laundry, which will include my yoga stuff and then I went out and got quarters for more laundry and went to Fabio‘s and 

got some essential items for Mike. and then chilled out and realized just before I left that Mike’s laundry 🧺 was in the basement



 so I had to get that I also bought two large Gatorade because we got 50% off the one so I got that as well. I’m gonna bring a 
large Gatorade with me, see what happens. it was another warm mild day here in the city of love. I’m a little more tired than yesterday but OK it’s going to be a yoga class and Ian class today.

 My body feels a little weird. My chest is a little tight and my right knee is feeling different than it did yesterday and then again yesterday my body was feeling tiptop. So I’m just going to have to be a little careful today
 My friend colleen’s going to come for a class 
around 515 so I’m want to leave a little earlier than usual for the studio. Well, we got the studio plenty of time and Coleen did show up on time 


and we got her checked in and the worked out pretty well. Dan gave a good instruction and she made it a whole entire class cause the room looks pretty pretty steamy. I said goodbye to Coleen

 and then went to the end class with Linda. I enjoyed that class I did.. I did find out after again that Coleen did ask about the packages that HYP offers. That was good

 news.. Anyhow, Mary and I ordered Indian and watched endeavor. It’s pretty intense episode. That’s for sure. Hung out and then I took an Uber back

 home. Yeah, the Uber driver was pretty cool. We were talking about Trump being a complete dork, etc. he got his app kind of crashed

 so I got him the rest of the way home and I decided it was a good time to have a drink of lemonade

 and then go to bed. It was a good day overall.



No comments: