Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Wednesday November 15: Potatoes are Microwavable!

Well today I woke up very tired. I just didn’t wanna woke up but 

I forced myself up and had my normal breakfast and I was running pretty late but 

fortunately I was able to catch the bus 15th and market 
Street which is very helpful. I caught the four bus again right on time. Otherwise I’ve been very very late. Today I laughed like I haven’t laughed in years. Mike was ordering from 

Instacart and one of the things he ordered featured was a potato that had a feature of that

 you could actually microwave the potato and I just thought that 

was the funniest thing in the world earlier, I saw a skit from The Daily Show. The skit  was w/ Leslie Jones helping families get by on Thanksgiving. When people made controversy 
political statement, she would shut them up. It was a riot. I’m still working on prior authorization for my 
new meds. Emailing 

didn’t work so I just finally called and this one guy named Jose seem to be on it so he called 

me and they successfully put it in and then he’s gonna call me back tomorrow
he seems to be on top of his game. Anyhow, now it’s 331 I’m hoping to & I hope to get  the 32  buse on time otherwise they 

will have to take the Broad Street Line or Uber it and I really don’t want to blow over w&&8 pmoney right before Thanksgiving if I can help it. Well, I caught the 27 bus because the 32 wasn’t

 going to be on time so I took the 27 to 50 of JFK and five minutes later 32 came and I’m gonna get the Sharon’s five minutes late she’s 
OK and that’s good 

it’s my Reiki treatment isn’t until 6:00 PM. Well, Sharon and I had a nice time. She gave me a nice haircut. I got to meet her new cat and her cute Chihuahua. I did 

truly have a nice time. We talked and did a little catch up and helped her with bringing stuff down the basement. I’ve been walked to Corinthian Street got my Reiki session

 completed. It was very soothing and felt pretty good afterwards. After that I had to 
take Uber down to South Philly because that would take 20 

minutes and public transit would’ve taken 45 so I had really no choice. 

I got there and just slipped in the back and did my rehearsal with the base section.after that, I took the 45 bus to the L and got home and was really hungry and chow down on some pasta. That was very tasty. 

No comments: