Saturday, November 11, 2023

Saturday, November 11: Sleeping In 💤 & Yoga

Well, after staying up a little late last night because I 

had trouble getting to sleep, I got up around 10 AM this morning. I hate my cereal had

 some of my superior electrolytes and a ginger beer along

 with my cereal. Then discovered I was tired and took a nap. I enjoyed my nap I really do.

 That was a 19 minute nap then I looked at a couple YouTube

 videos and headed downtown relax and got something to drink to make sure I’m

 hydrated before class had a super coffee and ventured fourth. I’m going to 

try to get the class early so I can find my yoga mat which I couldn’t find yesterday. It’s 332 I’m going to a 4 PM 
class. Well, the class was stopped 

by Miah and it was a really good class. The class is also pretty popped through the pack, but it was full. Afterwards
 Mary and I went out to Indian 

and that was nice to people. She knows the people who run the place and food was really really good, 
I thought I had a purple treated on my phone but it was found out through Capital One that it was. It was my Amazon prime $140 and $47 being put through I did just in case change my Amazon password made it so it’s not open all the time I have to login so that’s the way it goes.  I did cancel the one card the the other card they were able to cancel. I am gonna also replace my two other cards too and I will just do a complete security check. Maryann Eisen went back to her place and talked for a little bit and then hung out. It was fun.

No comments: