Sunday, November 26, 2023

Sunday, November 26: Visiting Mom & Yoga

This morning I got up around 9:15 AM. I had the alarm start 

at 10 AM, but I figured I’d just get up because I knew I had enough sleep and I wanted time to sit around which was my modus operandi for a lot of of this weekend. I 

need a time to sit around. I don’t get that much time to do it, even though I’m 62 and eyes of blue. Actually, my eyes hazel but I digress. Anyhow, I caught the 111 bus from 69th St. that takes 

less than an hour to get to mom‘s place so I got there and she was still eating lunch and so she got came back from lunch. Actually, I picked her up from lunch and I took her
4 a walk 

 towards the dog walking as we usually do. We got walking and come back before the drizzle
started. It’s now 1:34 PM and the drizzle continues but it’s a very light drizzle. I don’t need an umbrella. Mom gave me an umbrella and I took it since she had her own umbrella. I’ll eventually

 have to give it back but it’s supposed to rain all day. Anyway,  the 110 bus is supposed to come @ 1:36 PM I can take the bus back instead of 

Uber because I’m not going to Ardmore I’m going straight downtown and  SEPTA. Transportation system works better heading

 straight downtown. The bus was about six or seven minutes late but it doesn’t matter cause I had 20 minute leeway to be on time for the 3 PM yoga class. well, ended up the bus took a lot longer than was estimated on Google maps, or I was on the bus that took takes longer which is the 110. Anyhow, I got the class about a minute or two late but it was OK. It was pretty crowded, but it was good, and was taught by Rob. He substituted. after class I called Mary and she still wasn’t feeling that great so I went straight home. Eagles won and unbelievable. Overtime win against the Buffalo Bills. They went into overtime on the 59 yard field goal and then scored a touchdown after Buffalo kicked the field goal. 

No comments: