Monday, November 13, 2023

Sunday November 12: Mom’s 94th Birthday Party

I woke up in Center city today and got a nice view of outside 

Dorchester. I had breakfast and Mary headed off to church and I cut 21 bus back home to get changed so I could look decent for my trip to media for mom‘s birthday

 party at the Spring Haven golf club. Anyhow, I did get home and I had about 20 minutes to get ready and that’s what I did. I caught

 the market Frankfurt line to 30th St. to catch the media train. 101 trolley is a bus till November 19 of this year. I then got to Media and call Dave and he was already at the club 


so I called Mike and I was very lucky that he had just picked up mom at Riddle Village. So I waited five minutes and Mike was there and that was a relief. I didn’t

 have to take Uber to the club. I was on Baltimore Pike which he was 

driving on from the Riddle village. We got to the club and some relatives 

were there beside us which is good who is a very commendable

 time. I had a stack of three pancakes and they were tasty in filling and the coffee

 there is very good as well.  I got a ride home from ride back to downtown

 media with Debbie and secured an invite which was cool. Didn’t get much else but that

 was very good. She dropped me off and when I got home I talked to Alice

 for the second time and we had a good conversation. She invited me to go out to California in March. We picked approximate dates anywhere from the February 28 to March 11.  then came

 home and sacked out for a while. Was I tired and then ate dinner talked with Maryann headed to bed. 

No comments: