Friday, November 10, 2023

Friday, November 10: Father’s Birthday. Yoga & Ethiopian Dinner.

After a night we had a dream and I was in a throwing

 up contest. I had nausea and took some Pepto in the middle of the night. Then I took a little Pepto this morning 
and skipped

 breakfast. I did bring some nutrition bars to eat when I got up Hungry later and I did and I ate them. Today turned out to be very cool. Very cloudy with rain for about

 three hours. It wasn’t hard rain but it’s pretty cold. I also returned

 one of Mike’s faulty shoe orders to AMAZON and that wasn’t too hard

 at all. Mike had his therapist appointment so I left while he was doing that 

appointment because he does not want me in the mood for that he’s very definitive

 about that.  so I got back at lunch talked on the phone with a couple people

 and then looked at a lot of memes and did a little bit of cleanup and saw the first mouse that

 been in Mike’s house for a while there’s a little hole where the 

building super sister isolate the mice, but didn’t work so we got that problem again

.  Like the one I have at my house once in a while. Anyhow, Mike 

got a couple orders today or maybe it was just one order. And then I spirited off 

to yoga class because now it’s 3:41 PM. Well, I went to class 

and it was really good. Lupe is her name. She’s a really good teacher. It was hot, but I 

could breathe and my balance was better off today. Afterwards

 Mary and I hung out for a little while chilled out. It was delightful and then I had agreed earlier
 to meet Wes at Ethiopian restaurant. It’s in 47th and Walnut 48th and Walnut. It was really good. The service was definitely third world it took a while I think
they made the 

food fresh like, it’s now 954. The advertisers been closed at nine and we got her food around 8:45 or not 8:45 PM the last people out. That was really good. Then I came home and watch some YouTube videos. Had something to drink and headed to bed.

No comments: