Tuesday, November 07, 2023

Tuesday, November 7: Long Trip to Vote. Back to Yoga

Today I woke up feeling pretty good today. Today I decided I 

am going to vote. I think I’m going to change my voting plan for next year‘s election.

 It’s a convoluted trail to get to my polling place and I’ll just leave it at 

that. Anyhow, I woke up. Got to Mike’s on time because I caught the bus right

 at 15th and Market which really speeds things up. Oh my God it really

 does. So I got the Mike sat around for a while and then went to the bank 

for him and deposited $400 check he got from being in a study. The check 

came pretty quickly and it came in the mail  Which is pretty unbelievable right 

now. My cold consist of runny nose and tight tightening 

chest but no cough and no fever I wrote to the doctor and he said it was a respiratory 

infection just like the last time. Yay! Well last time he said bronchitis 

but I guess it’s the same thing . So in order to go vote, I have to go about 5259 minutes to get to 

the polling station and back. So I think I left Justin in the nick of time. 


Glad ate lunch before hand. I’m going first to take the train to Gladstone walk 15 
minutes and then on the way back there’s

 a 1:07 bus. yes I could catch Uber. It gets really stupid but that’ll be like 25 bucks at least 

to get home so I ain’t doing that!!! Anyhow, I walked to 15th and 

market from Mike’s and then took the out 30th St. and then caught the 1:03 

PM train from 30th St. to Gladstone Station which is in Delaware

 county. And then walked 15 minutes to the voting booth and it’s quite a nice voting location because the church is really nice looking from outside. It’s located in 

Clifton Heights Pennsylvania. I quickly voted. In Delaware county you fill it out and then your paper gets scanned. I voted 10 all

 the judges and voted for all the Democrats. Next guy walked about eight minutes to the Sharonhill trolley and caught at the 69th St. where my phone died. I had couldn’t
 video anything until I got the Mike’s which I got there around 2:47 PM.  I decided I would help Mike devote by Uber because walking the four minutes to the camel center was too much for him. He had to vote by provisional ballot because he mailed in mail in ballot and I don’t think anything was filled out so it took about 15 minutes from the vote and I sign my name that I helped him in getting to vote. After that I walked from Broad Spruce to 17th and Spruce and went to my appointment. I came out of my appointment and it’s already getting dark Jesus Christmas ! I’m not gonna go to Van and then to choir practice. I will go to choir practice unless I feel like crap. 

No comments: