Sunday, November 05, 2023

Friday, November 3: A Plain Day Fighting Cold

Well, I wrote a post, but it didn’t save because I got distracted and

 it doesn’t really save in the pending file anymore. That feature seems 

to been disabled. Anyhow, the decision was made to postpone the 

trip to Asbury parkq until the 17th because both of us were fighting off cold. 

so I got to Mike’s and hung out for a little while and did some errands

 for him. One of the big errands was to get his appeal for his rejection at 801 Locust, which is a 

senior/disabled subsidized place. They rejected him due to credit

 and some BS about the landlord which he wrote up an appeal letter to. It was a 

nice walk. The lady was seemed distracted and busy. It 

wasn’t all nice and sweet like she was during the interview with Mike. 

I guess she’s used to dealing with people that really need place to stay

 and have to be nice to them before they zap them or the Rich action. It was a nice sunny day a cold day, but a nice sunny day. Again today I’m not doing any yoga or 

any activities besides going home. I’m hoping this will do the tricks. I hope to be ready be ready by Monday To engage in my regular weekday activities. Yes, that is my hope. Tomorrow I think I’m just gonna veg out and do absolutely nothing and just stay inside and isolate stuff. It is a long time before the moonshot of life takes happy course of victory.

No comments: