Thursday, November 16, 2023

Thursday, November 16: Mellow Day to Wait 4 Meds!

This morning I woke up for a really deep sleep. I don’t Make babies 

do it remember dreaming but I did sleep and I wanted to totally sleep in because I was all mellow and stuff. I didn’t feel all balanced as much as I was just chilled

 to the max. I went to Mike’s late as usual, and I just couldn’t get it together and get motivated. I was going to go to CVS but Course they didn’t have 

the meds and they’re gonna have to order it because they don’t have any in supply. So I’m hoping to get them by Thanksgiving but it’s not a huge 

deal I just like to get the experiment over and done with. I did get a call from DM Medical  research today. I have a live

 interview coming up next month at day 548 of the 600 days I’m in the study. So that’s close to 2 years since I been in the study. I can’t believe how long it’s been 

been a nice, easy way to make a little money. It’s now 345. I’m heading to Yoga. Yes, I do knowledge my feelings of not being invited. 

Anyhow, the yoga class was very good. I enjoyed it a lot and it wasn’t horribly hot which is always good. I can breathe. Anyhow afterwards went to Mary’s and 

skipped the meeting because I was too mellow and didn’t want to be running around like a silly moose.afterwards I did it. We had a nice time and afterwards I went 

home and called the 21 bus right away which is really good. Once I got home, I had some dinner and did some stuff. I’ve decided whether I’m gonna go 
to Yoga tomorrow before my brother‘s dinner tomorrow. I don’t think  going to just because it’s trying to do too much. Anyhow, the weather looks good for Asbury parkq on this weekend.


No comments: