Friday, November 17, 2023

Friday, November 17: Work then Media


I speak to you on this block from the quiet car. A place we’re talking is not good to do. I got caught again on the choir car not knowing I was 

on the quiet car. They’re very strict about their quiet car here and I didn’t get yelled at, but the conductor reminded me. Anyway,

 I got up this morning and didn’t feel like waking up but I did anyway. I went to work and I wasn’t as late as I was yesterday, so that was good. I caught the

 bus. That always helps. Talked on the phone with a friend or actually a couple of friends did some light cleanup around Mike’s Apartment and picked up mom’s 



meals and some mail for him. We then visited somebody we knew from AA at the rehab place he was at recently.  it was really nice and mild outside. I was definitely

 overdressed, but it’s better to be overdressed and underdress so that’s what I did. Anyhow, I ended up going to CVS the last moment because my scripts were ready. I decided that I wouldn’t take 


the scripts till Monday morning just in case of a negative reaction. I am going to Asbury parkq  With Mary and I don’t want bad drug interactions to happen while I’m having a nice weekend it was already postponed

. Anyway, I ended up picking up the Scripps and getting Mike two things. He paid me back through Venmo. Anyhow, I got to suburban station and decided to take the 


express train so I’ll get the media extra early so I can find a gift. I already gave 

a card but I can find a nice cute gift in downtown media I don’t 

know but it’s David’s 60th birthday party celebration last Sunday with my mom. 

I may go to Mary’s afterwards depending on stuff. So I got the Media

 and took my sweet time because I had time and then just walked to Dave’s

 house and people were already there and I was driven 

out to Spring Haven and saw Matt, Bob and Mike Ali along with her wives and 

it’s now 8:47 PM and we’re just getting a appetizer so it’s gonna 

be a bit of a late evening. It’s not 10:47 PM. I’m just getting back to Main Street media. I’m driving Dave’s car and he’s 

checking out the cigar place. Looks like I’ll have to catch the median media train in about 25 minutes. I got the media train which left on time 



at 11:16 PM and I caught the EL westbound at 11:59 PM which also was on time. A good time was had, and I got to get reacquainted  with Larry, Mike, 
Matt, and the meet their wives again. It was a good thing. It was on a weeknight because I had multiple options of getting home. Yes I’ll

 be getting home at 12:15 AM but I can just go straight to bed cause I 

pretty much chowed down pretty heavy 
the shrimp was that it’s called boom boom shrimp and it was so tasty and I ate a pretty largechicken Parmesan, and a filling dish for Sure. I got to get to sleep and

 pick up the Rental Car tomorrow at 30th St. for our trip to Asbury Park New Jersey.


No comments: