Monday, November 20, 2023

Monday, November 20: Return Rental Car. Vyvanse the 1st Day.


atp Well this morning I got up and ate breakfast, and Cleaning Mormon came over and I wasn’t ready of course but she came over started cleaning and then I had to runoff and go to 

Mike’s sign and leave the backpack and then go to return the car. I went down to 30th St. return the car with no incident actually recognize people at this counter at the
I left 30th St. went home And took the outback and paid a

 hundred bucks to the cleaning lady. She was very appreciative and I then decided to hang out for a minute mellow out and hope that my Amazon packages that were due at 11 would come earlier. 

Well they came around 10:30 AM which was better nothing so I got the packages

 put the trash out and headed back to Mike’s.  I of course took the 

Vyvanse this morning and started feeling it within about a half hour. It definitely



 gives me a little lift. It’s too late to say it’s wonderful but it’s not bad 

either. I don’t feel like ranting, but I do have extra energy. It will be tested for 

Yoga because Yoga is one thing that takes a lot of energy. I also scheduled a Ray class for this 

Wednesday before Thanksgiving  Really had a good effect on me last time and with the 

combination of family stuff and meds it was a good idea. When I made it to 75 minute, 



class I decided I would do a double for the first time in quite some time since

 it’s cooler 
outside and just for something 

different got a new thing of water. Anyhow, 7 o’clock right now. I’m just gonna wait for the bus because I’m 
pretty
 tired. That was a good class but boy is that intense. Thank God it’s only 45 minutes ride

. fold like a tent I feel good about doing that. Anyhow, I’m gonna head to the Dorchester



 and charge my phone since I have 4% left.

No comments: