Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Tuesday, November 14: Buzy Sunny Day🌞

Good day everybody I just decided that I would wake up and 

it was good to wake up. It really was good to wake up and I hit the snooze button 

a couple times and then caught the train up to Mike unfortunately 

caught the four bus and the guy was cruising and I missed my street by one block 

I got off at South Street. I got the Mike’s and they didn’t change 



my start time to 830 so I’m gonna email them again. Anyhow, I took an 18 minute or 19 minute nap and then I did an errand to Rite Aid and the 

vendor man. Before I did that I was explained the Halloween decoration by the lady who lives there. It was cute that household 

appliances that don’t work. Also went to a hair place. I didn’t know it was a hair place. The ladies explained 


themselves, and the customer gave me a glare that if it looks could kill, it probably would’ve who is a little bit of a strange 

interaction anyway, it’s a nice sunny day. Well  I  decided to get pick up some coffee at Capital One Café and my card 

was not unlocked so I unlocked and they help me unlock it on the website and the Capital One bank people that are there 

said I could have my coffee for free so I got a free coffee then I entered a 

contest and I have a coupon for another free coffee there. What a lovely day. Also,

 I got one of these scam text messages. After I got back to Mike’s, he said


forget about ordering his chili dog and I ended up doing some dishes and 

eating lunch. Then hung out for a while looked at some TikTok videos and did some clean out of my email and my Web mail messages and calls. I also deleted some 

photographs that I didn’t need anymore Stuff that it’s stuff that I don’t feel like 

doing most of the time but I felt like doing it today. I’m my gums is a little sore. 

Hopefully nothings wrong with that. I have an appointment at four Yoga at  5:45 PM   and then choir practice. I finished the session and he had no problem 

with the Vyvanse, which was good, and I talked about family stuff and Anxiety and that was good. It basically gets dark around now, which is 5 PM nowadays. I found that this switching time didn’t really catch me off balances much as previous years I think because I was busy or whatever. It’s 5:15 PM and I’m really close to Yoga. I shared some old blog postings with people from 234 years ago. This blog posting was from 4 years ago before Covid. Boil. Lots happen since then.

No comments: