Monday, November 27, 2023

Monday, November 27: The Ending of November

After a difficult sleep, because I was sleeping too much I suppose

 I got up and it was a little difficult as usual. I got the Mike’s a little 

bit late and decided that I would take it easy today I did take a nap and I did do a little bit of cleanup of the kitchen, and then I just saw a whole bunch of Video of the Eagles unbelievable win against the Buffalo Bills yesterday 
37 to 34. That was a wild ass game. Unbelievable game 59 yard kick 

to tie the game and then touchdown by Hurts to win the game. Anyhow

, it’s now 1:01 PM. I’m finally going down to the welfare office to drop off Mike’s application. I went there on Friday forgetting that the welfare office is closed

 the day after Thanksgiving. Well, I have to drive back from dropping off Mike’s application. I talked to Casa Ferazzi and they said well make a new application

 when you’re income changes. But I’m still going to send a formal or bring over a formal appeal letter and keep my application on hand, or get a new one I 

don’t know.I went to 4 o’clock yoga class Byron taught the class

. It was the usual difficult class, but it was OK. I just kept 

sweating. I took a while for me to get out of the studio because I had to 
wait to stop sweating. I visited Mary & going to attend MONDAY Night Beginners meeting. The meeting was cool I actually shared and I put the stuff away
 as I like to do. Everybody’s pretty social but I just left. I then went to Mary’s and we talked for a while and hung out. She’s feeling better so she’ll be in class tomorrow. I then was lucky and caught the 21 bus right away. It was actually on time too so that was added bonus and save me like 25 bucks.

No comments: