Wednesday, November 01, 2023

Wednesday, November 1: First Step to Real ID


Good day America today is the second day of my latest cold the second one in two months. Well, the other one took about a month to go away. Hopefully

 this one won’t. I’m trying to rest up and everything. Anyhow, after going to bed 

at 7:45 AM p.m. last night I got up and my usual 6:45 AM. I got 

my Amazon deliveries and put them away and then I had it off to Mike’s. I missed

 one train because I had to reload my trans pass for $96. I got their

 luck off the bus right away which was good. It is really cold 🥶 today.  I was ready I had layers and I had a winter coat on. anyhow, I got to Mike

 and I decided I would try to get my real ID today or at least get it started. First off I did some errands picked up money at the bank got quarters for lingerie. I 

guess that’s gonna be done tomorrow. I had lunch and then went off to PennDOT to get the real ID. I was hoping my passport would make up for the fact I 

didn’t have a birth certificate. I went through the line and all the Front Desk lady let me through. I was lucky I was inside for the line the line wasn’t that bad. I got called within 15 minutes of 

me sitting there and I wasn’t ready. But the woman took my IDs is valid and , I paid the 60 some dollars it cost $30 extra for real ID so it’s like $65. The next step there’s only a couple places to do cards so I got the card but I have to go to South West philly that is the closest one to me there’s 
only 1 

in the city. The other closest one was in King of Prussia. So there’s only two in the entire Philadelphia area. It’s so funky none in Delaware county. I decided to take the EL back and I went to 15th St. actually I went to 13th St., because the subway 
driver decided to like let us doorstep for a while and I didn’t want 

to wait. So I got back to Mike’s and he was still blabbing away

 with his therapist. I could hear him talking loud, so I think he’s finally done. It’s 4 PM. I found an article in the

Washington Post that  talked about real ID back in 2019 when the deadline 

was October 1, 2020 now they’re hard deadline is May 2025. I have to go down to South West philly to get my photo taken.

No comments: