Friday, November 24, 2023

Friday November 24: Tired & Mellow Black Friday

Well, I hit my snooze button twice in the next thing you know 
it it was 7:59 AM. I headed to work even though I really didn’t want to. I just wanted to sleep in all day. Anyhow, he didn’t make it to work a little bit late not terribly late because I caught 

a bus right away. Once I got the Mike’s, I was pretty mellow. One thing I did do was return his re-application for his benefits to the south district office. Well, I guess it’s been a while since I retired cause I completely

 forgot the state workers are off automatically on the Friday after Thanksgiving. But I did get a good walk in there. South Philly trip. Let me tell you it’s a trip. 

Anyway, I got back in, took out some garbage and just basically did a lot of sitting around and doing dishes, light cleanup, etc. I stayed a little later Mike’s because

 I forgot that Yoga was at 3 PM today not at 4 PM because of 

the holiday and that’s the same thing for tomorrow and Sunday 3 PM is the secret 

time. it’s 4:41 PM. I’m just gonna go home and hopefully go 

to bed early early cause I wanna get up early and get some return on my blue jeans 

that popped the button. It’s 5 PM and I am going to go home and rustle up 



some food and just mellow out on my futon for the evening. I think that’s the 

plan and then get the bed early so I can wake up around nine 9:30 AM and return 

my blue jeans, that is the plan. I came home ate and 
ordered AMAZON stuff. Mary and I changed the plan to be at her place by about 1:00 PM. She slight dummy issue. Hopefully it resolved tomorrow. In the 

meantime, the yoga class is at 3 PM instead of 4 PM.



No comments: