Monday, November 13, 2023

Monday, November 13: Cold w/ New Script & Yoga

After a really odd fall asleep last night, I got up extra late to try to squeeze in some sleep. I folded

 up my laundry from the dryer, ate my breakfast Took him back at Frankfurt line and showed up almost 9 AM. Well, I’m just gonna have to fight off a half hour of pay because I really can’t leave 

Mike’s at 10 to 4 and make it to 4 o’clock yoga class. It’s not gonna happen. anyhow, I got the Mike’s and he agreed to do his exercises and he bought me a birthday present of little Debbie’s cream filled



, oatmeal cookies which Rose my favorite from his mom‘s meals. That was very thoughtful so we’re gonna split them. They’re nice snack when I’m hungry. I then went to my appointment


 and we agreed that I would try Vyvanse, which is an ADHD drug. I figured I’m gonna try this. After that I came back to Mike’s he was taking a course for his being a lawyer and I decided

 well I’m going to talk on the phone cause I’ve been really talkative and I’m going to go to TD Bank to replace my check card  because this check 

card I’ve been using is so damn old that I was afraid of fraud. Anyhow I got that

 done and I also scheduled a haircut appointment two days from

 now Wednesday at four so I’m gonna get haircut at four and then Reiki appointment 
with Kaitlyn at 6 PM so filled out my schedule nicely. I 

just completed the 4 o’clock class with a substitute today. It wasn’t bad at all. The heat was less 

than tense here upstairs and it is downstairs that continued today. Yesterday and that 

was a good thing. It’s 5:28 PM. I’m about to jump in the shower and rinse 

off and stay rinsed off. Got rinsed off hung out with Mary for
 a little bit and then headed to the MONDAY Night Beginners meeting. I’m gonna head back to the Dorchester after the meeting which ends at 7:45 PM. well, the meeting ended and I went back to the 

Dorchester and we watched “the big short“ it’s an inside look at the 2008 financial crisis was really good. Also I was treated to vegetable fried rice which was very tasty.

No comments: