Thursday, November 02, 2023

Thursday, November 2: Got Real 🆔 & Fighting Cold



I attempted to write this blog but I didn’t save it in time and things. Don’t save if they’re not saved anymore. Anyhow, I got up after going to bed 

at 8:45 PM last night. Mary is also fighting off a cold too so it seems like we share colds isn’t that special? Anyhow, 
I got my 
stuff together to pick up my real ID and headed to Mike’s. I just came to 

Mike’s and, dropped off my backpack and immediately headed out to 

South West philly for them. Pennsylvania Drive drivers licensing 

center. It’s at 2700 S. 71st St. it’s way down there it’s beyond Elmwood Avenue

 side luckily caught the bus and then caught the 36 trolley right as it was coming. 

I really lucked out there because it could’ve been a long wait. Supposedly

 run every 10 minutes but…  Anyhow I got there and it wasn’t nearly

 as crowded as the one downtown. They got me in and I was seen within 20 

minutes of approaching the door and taking care of. The guy set up 

to adjust my glasses and I did, and he took the picture and I headed out. It is really 

cold today freezing cold today.  so I went back and waited about

 5 minutes 
for the trolley and just got back to Mike around 11:10 AM. We are still planning to go to the trip but we may cancel if either one of us gets worse. She said she had 

the cold since Saturday so I probably got it from her but who knows. Well, Mike and I got to the dentist
🦷 appointment

. He was seeing pretty quickly and I just watched TikTok videos and skipped a lot of them because there’s a lot of garbage going on there now. We finished

 and it’s now 135. We took the wrong bus so we got off atBroad market and then now we’re sitting at Broad Chestnut waiting for one of the three routes to come in. Traffic is really heavy here

 near City Hall but it’s a beautiful cold sunny day here. I got a lot of responses to my real ID post on Facebook. It’s pretty hilarious. Well

 again today I blew off my activities and went straight home. I felt good all day but then I started feeling kind of funky towards the end of the day. Mary and I postponed our trip to Asbury parkq from today to Saturday the 18th I have event with my family on the 12th and the 17th of this month.I was able to switch my thing through Avis successfully and I need to call the hotel at 10 o’clock today and switch dates for them 

No comments: