Monday, November 06, 2023

Sunday, November 5: 62 Years Old & Visiting Mom

Today is my 62nd birthday and I decided that I would get up and go outside today

. I got dressed for a cool morning and it ended up being much milder than I thought when I stepped outside to catch the 110 bus to Riddle Village. 

My goal is to get there by 12:30 PM. Dave and I decided we would just visit we wouldn’t be going out to eat. That was fine with 

me. I caught the bus with a moment to spare and headed on out to Riddle Village. I got there in time. Dave had to do errands so 

he’s a little bit late. Mom and I went outside. Dave met us outside and we 
hung out and talked for a little while. It was a beautiful day to be outside. We hung out for a while and then we brought mom back to Riddle Village 
and I went to Dave’s house for David forgotten I’ve been working full-time,

 next week is mom‘s luncheon at Dave’s golf club. Afterwards, I decided 

I’d go to Mike’s and drop off a bunch of food that I had brought so I won’t have to bring a bunch of food every time. I then hung out with Mike
for a little 

while and then headed on home. Today was the first day of standard time so we fell back and gained an hour sleep, 


but lost an hour of sunshine. I got home and decided I would wash my sheets and do a little bit of laundry. I didn’t talk on the phone for a little while and that was
 good. I hadn’t seen Mary in about a week since last Monday, but I started feeling tired after yoga class. 
Well, I made it to Early retirement 

age age 62 and tomorrow I’m gonna apply at the senior place since I’m technically

 62 and I can put in the application. They got the application form for Lis six or seven months.

No comments: