Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Tuesday, November 28: Freezing Cold w/ Flurries 🥶

Good morning and good day. Today I found out why Stephen Colbert

 isn’t on he didn’t take one of his long vacations. He had a ruptured appendix and 

had to cancel the rest of the week shows. He doesn’t do Friday shows. 

Anyhow, I woke up and it’s pretty cold out. We’ve officially 

had winter weather. Well, I got the Mike’s in the usual late time no buses came by at 

all the whole time I walked from 15th and Chestnut to 15th and Lombard.

 Some and there’s three buses that go up so it was a slow morning for SEPTA. Mike

 asked me to get some snacks for him and while I was waiting

 nice little snow squall/flurries came down. It was a trip is about as much snow

 as we got last year which was nothing but it felt like a winter Wonderland

. I did get to Mike’s and stayed in because I don’t think I completely dressed up warm 

enough. I should’ve put a sweater on. Anyway, I did get my fish 

scheduled officially changed and I did fill out a timesheet for the 20th. It’s now 231. I’m fetching some stuff for Mike including

 Scripps. Well, I got Mike’s script and I got a couple things to drink for myself

 at the CVS. The Rite Aid where I picked up Scripps still has a nine 

working freezer or all the where all their drinks are. It’s been over a month since that

 happened maybe two months second thing is it got even 

colder because the wind seems to be kicking up like crazy. His appointment online and I then walked  😁to my 4 PM 

appointment. Then I have Bill Jo at 5:45 and inquired at 7:30 PM this evening. Well, the appointment went pretty well. We talked about good stuff, medication

 and family, etc. Anyway I’m out to plunder myself in the cold for 545 class. The class is very good. I seem to improve on my arm strength, but the balance was off. I 

think I’m going to get a private lesson on the balancing stuff because I need a little extra help with that after four years of doing this Yoga. Anyhow it’s still cold and I talk to the woman who introduced 
me to the choir, and we walked up to rehearsal. We had the yearly board meeting or the budget was discussed and officers were voted
on. They have quite a budget and the dues are going up from 75 to 100 next year.

No comments: