Thursday, November 09, 2023

Thursday, November 9: A Day in Center City

Today I woke up in Center city and that was good. I showed 

up pretty late today because I just couldn’t get myself moving and then I just hung 

out with Maryann talk to bed and then I walked to Mike’s and he was 

doing OK he supposed to have an inspection at his house today And we wanted to get ready for that so we did some cleaning

 and he got some food at Instacart after realizing that he had to digit off so he got the food he needed. Plus Mom’s Meals came in a little bit early early which was good. I then met a friend for lunch , I had a place that I forgot the name of at 18th and Chestnut. It was called something like Paris or something fancy but it was basically a 

pastry and coffee shop me and Natalie hung out and talk for a little bit. It was fun and then after I had one pastry and a coffee, I went back to the CVS and buy miracle 

of all miracles my  Thermos was still there. I was very relieved that save me at least $20-$35 getting that Found rather go running around trying 

to find a new one we’re having hot water to refresh myself. There was no report of rain but as of 3:50 PM, there’s sprinkling rain which is supposed to end early. I then had to go to 

the little shop that has everything and got a pair of shorts and a T-shirt for 15 bucks not a bad deal overall. I then raced to get 

the class by 3:50 PM which is the time right now. Anyhow, I went to class, and Kaitlyn
 taught the class the room was really 

hot. Fortunately, there was enough air, and I could breathe. OK. I just kept tasting the sweets from the pastry that I had. I bought plenty of drinks and that was good. Afterwards Mary and I went



 to her place and hung out for a while. I had a CODA meeting so I had to leave around745. The Uber took 

freaking forever to show up and I was almost late for the meeting but I did 

get my food. I proceeded to forget my thermos for lack of a better word now 9:19 PM. I The restaurant indeed I did leave it there. Meeting was interesting. The guy in the meeting gave a interesting leadoff speech. Let’s put it that way. And then took the trolley in like three trolleys were canceled due to operator unavailability, but I got home about 1030 took forever to get home.

No comments: