Sunday, November 26, 2023

Saturday, November 25: Quiet Day w/ Yoga

Today was a A quiet one indeed, I slept in, and finally got it together,

 long enough to put my belongings together and head outside and go to the 
Dorchester. I got there a little late cause

 time caught up to me. I hate when that happened but it happened. Anyhow, I hung out with Mary and she wasn’t feeling her best today because she got some 

kind of stomach virus which was too bad because that sucks really bad I continued to sing the songs that shouldn’t be sung. We were going to go return my 

blue jeans but decided not to do that. And then ran off the Yoga attempted to pay for the year upfront, which would save me $500 over 

the next year butit already closed out so I did my 90 minute class and it was a good class. Mia taught it. Decided I would get a Gyro 
on the way home. I haven’t had one in a while and I rarely 

get to go straight home so I don’t have the opportunity to get a Gyro that often

. I then headed straight home and basically it just relaxed for the rest of the evening. 

No comments: