Monday, November 06, 2023

Monday, November 6: Fighting Cold & Application 2 Senior Place

This morning I got up after a really restful sleep. I eat breakfast tookout the laundry from the dryer. It was a small load because I hadn’t gone to Yoga all week. Put my sheets on and headed 

down to Mike’s. I didn’t leave the house till after eight so I had a feeling I was gonna be very very late but fortunately when I arrived I saw the four bus sitting

 there on 15th St., and caught it just in time. That cuts off at least 10 minutes off my 
time taking the bus. I just discovered 

doing that in about a month ago. They’ll come in handy when it’s really cold outside. Anyhow, Mike and I took a walk, and I 

was going to go to the senior place and realized I forgot to bring a copy of my Social Security card, and I really wanted to 

get this application in today , so I decided to go back to Millbourne and it was a nice day to take a walk. After I get


this card, I’m gonna go down to CVS to see if they have my boost bar ready cause I don’t see any message about Buspar & see about the stupid nasal spray. They keep 

wanting to refill all the time and I keep rejecting it but they keep refilling it maybe I’ll just take the refill this time , so I have nasal spray. Well, I thought I’d go to class,

 but my energy level dropped precipitously around 3 o’clock so I’m just gonna go straight to Mary’s do a Monday night beginner and then go home. On the way

 to the Dorchester, I decided to go to that local store right nearby her

 place and also near the MONDAY Night Beginners meeting. They actually have super

 coffee and they have poppy sodas, so I got one of those. I’m glad I’m skipping the class I just don’t feel strong enoughto do multiple activities at 
It was 4:35 when i settled but there is, we hung out for a while. I got the relax and talk. She also gave me nice birthday present of a sweater and a card which was really nice. They went to the MONDAY Night Beginners speedy a little bit late and it was fine I shared.after that, I took the trolley back which was really good stuff. I got Home and had a little bit of dinner watching some videos talk on the phone and went to bed. Yay. Yep fighting off another cold tomorrow’s voting which is gonna be kind of complicated because I’m supposed to be voting near this weird church out in Drexel Hill because of things. so I’m gonna go to Yoga tomorrow and try out my
big schedule. The weather has been very

 nice and pretty mild the last few days. Tomorrow election day will decide the control of government Virginia and an abortion rights bill in Ohio PA supreme court race and West end Kentucky’s governor.



No comments: