Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Tuesday, November 21: ☔️ Rainy Day & Med Fail.

Well today ended my experiment with the 30 mgVyvanse

 for now. I may go to the 10 mg it sometime in the future but at this point I’m done with that stuff just wasn’t gonna work. fold like a tentAnyhow, the rest of the day was pretty quiet Mike didn’t get to go to DM Medical and participate study after all. I got rejected from the Casa Farnese which is a senior place because I make too much income income limit was to like 62,000. I thought it was closer to 72,000 so my job plus pension must be above that. Anyhow, not a huge deal. I’ll just tell them That my job is temporary. Anyway, the medication made me feel really weird. Generatinga bad taste in my mouth. Anyhow, I finalize plants for Thanksgiving. I’m supposed to be at my brothers with Mary at 3 o’clock and I’m going to bring the 🍷 & shrimp to the event.I took a  Vinyasa class today @ 5:45 PM I saw Mary 
there.  That was a surprise !  The class was pretty challenging. Kaitlyn thought instead of Linda who is away for the holidays.Anyway, I have some shirts to give away for Christmas presents. 🎁 well after Vinyasa class, Mary and I talked to Kaitlyn a little bit A  I got dressed, I hung around and listen to Chris Fleck talk about stuff it was pretty funny. It was fun actually. After that, I walked towards choir practice I stopped at CVS to get something to drink and a bag of chips to hold me over until I can get home. Practice was really grueling today. The

Director was a little bit peeved that people weren’t doing at home Studying I’m one of those jerks so I really do need to listen to those parts because some of the song 

we pick some really hard ones today. The Vyvanse effect seems 

to be fading but boy I can’t wait to wake up and not feel that weirdness that the drug has. It’s 10:21 PM I just left 60th St., Station so I should be home by 10:30 PM. It’s raining really nasty now during the day and it was raining lightly. I feel still a little off but I’m all right.

No comments: