Sunday, June 26, 2022

Sunday, June 26: Rest, Sketch Club, & Harrisburg

Today Sunday is a day of rest for me nowadays. After doing yoga six days 

a week my body needs a break. I like to sleep in past nine sometimes. Today was one of those days. I started reading this book called. It’s about how America

 was found by hucksters dreamers and wishful thinker‘s that believe in fantasies and stuff. Anyhow I promised around the house a little bit drink coffee and had breakfast. I 
wanted to get to the Sketchclub by around 130 but that’s not gonna happen since it’s 1:44 PM and Google tells me I have 
to leave  sketch club by 215 to make my train on time. That train leaves at 2:45 PM. I already bought the tickets. Well I went to the 

Sketchclub just in time for the award ceremony to start. I met the guy who took the award-winning photo of his girlfriend sniffing flowers. I got a 

couple photos in but I didn’t socialize much. I then left around 215 caught the train and missed my stop at 30th St. so I got off ended up getting off 34th St. It 

is now 231 and I’m really hoping that the train arrives on time if not I’m gonna be having a mad dash for a cab or a run in this heat. Well I caught the train 

from 34 3 to 30th walked brisket to 30th St. and saw that the train‘s not leaving till three or 4 PM. This gave me time to order 



some subs at Jersey Mike’s. I took the cheapest order and it was a vegetarian sub and it still had a sodium morning I guess there’s a lot of sodium in the cheese. 

Who knows I’m just gonna chow down and then catch the train. Train departs at 3:04 PM eastern daylight time. Well I just had a cluster fuck. Not a major life-changing
 one but in inconvenience. I arrived at the 30th St. station on time the 2:45 PM train. I looked on the train information and it was now leaving at  3:03 PM.  I decided to order a mini veggie hoagie well they had to remake my sandwich by the time I came out it was 3:00 PM and the train already left. 
This old couple saw the yellow flashing banner saying “BOARDING!!” and the train was leaving a minute after they announced it!!!!Amtrak screwed us up. 

I  I’m sitting here for the 4:45 PM train!! my friend told me to get off at Lancaster we’re supposed to go to a concert and I won’t be 

at Lancaster till 6:15 PM. Well I got on the train and who is it cold is heck in this train good thing I’ve got my portable longsleeve shirt with me ‘cause this AC is on blast. 

In the beginning the trip, people decided to cough but they pretty much

 stopped at this point. It’s more than 10% crowded that’s for sure. Well it’s 5:43 PM 

and we just left Downingtown Pennsylvania. The word we is in accurate it’s just me going to Downingtown there’s no we in May. It’s really sunny day and I’m glad it’s sunny

 outside but it’s an outdoor pavilion place that I’m going to in Lancaster Pennsylvania. That’ll be my stop after Coatesville. Anyhow trains just 
moving along and my son isn’t any age at all cause I don’t have a son ha ha ha. Well it’s 6:15 PM I just got off the train in Lancaster 

off the really cold train and I’m in the train station freezing. I’m actually publishing this blog spot for a little while. Then going to switch it back to the draft status.

 Yeah it has got overcast here. I am sitting at the spectacular Pennsylvania station in Lancaster Pennsylvania. I 
lived in Millersville 

for a minute and old college girlfriend lived near Lancaster  in Mannheim  Township. Yeah I heard somebody mentiosomething about rain and hopefully the rain will hold 

off until after the concert. My friends gonna get here in about a minute at 6:25 PM Eastern daylight savings time. I’m gonna 
finish off my super coffee that I’ve been nursing the whole trip. Why was waiting here I thought why doesn’t Twitter give you the option of editing
 your posts? And a random woman from California answer me that question. It’s a lot more complicated than I even suspected of course.

No comments: