Thursday, June 02, 2022

Thursday, June 2: Chinatown, Millville Then Wynnewood


Well this morning I got up finally after a fifth full sleep. I don’t know why I couldn’t sleep very fifth very well but I I just forced 

myself to get out of the house at noon. I already had early breakfast so I skipped that and had some coffee and a nutrition bar. My sister‘s idea of getting a trailer at the same place I lived

 in a surface today. One is available so I said for the fuck of it I’ll take a look. I’m a member I mean a friend of mine said that was the most ridiculous idea he’s ever
 heard. He urged me not to give up my freedom and that really hit home

 but I’m still going to take a drive because I can and I’m not working etc. Well, 

I ended up driving from Chinatown to Millville and back I hit it was just Well, I ended up driving from Chinatown to Millville and back I hit it was just enough

 time to return on time and give me a little bit of slack to get to Wynnewood 

 in time to meet up with my friend. It’s a nice accessible parking lot here in Chinatown. Anyhow it’s now 5 PM and I am going to park the 

car after listening a little bit of the birds and updating this blog posting. The thunderstorm is looming again. It 

was sunny and Millville ice course ran into somebody I knew and I looked at the trailer and I’m not ready to make a big 

decision like that anytime soon that’s just going to be my line I’m sticking with all have to board that every  person in my personal peanut gallery to have their opinion 

on it either I got enough is that going on constantly. Anyhow that’s that. Or return 

the car and got the train out to Wynnewood. I just missed the thunderstorm 

which
 is happening right now as of 5:56 PM. I should be able to stay dry assuming my friends parents car starts up as ishould. We do have a severe thunderstorm watch going on and I managed to avoid it while in Millville and in Chinatown. It’s strange great from 

Philly to Overbrook it’s just the train goes about 10 miles an hour. Good thing we’re not in a hurry that’s a good thing. I can just listen to some young woman talk about

 her job really loud on the train instead. Yeah we actually did training was pouring outside and the friend of the loud woman had a nice little Mercedes so 

I guess they work at a dealership. Cause they look no old and 30 maybe 25. Anyway I was going to get myself some kind of snack or something 

but I’m kind of held hostage here cause it’s absolutely pouring. Apparently my dear, it’s gonna rain for 44 more minutes according
 to my Apple Weather on my iPhone. Well, the mystery midget hasn’t come but maybe doesn’t exist. Anyhow looks like the 

rain is a little lesson intense but I think I’m still hostage to the rain.

No comments: