Monday, June 20, 2022

Monday, June 20: Center City, Yoga and Mtg.


Hello l today let myself sleep until 930 which route really good. I got up took my time eating breakfast and headed downtown for 

an appointment. I got there  but somehow I got snarled up and didn’t go to the appointment. So 
I did something
 else. That was fine with me at this point. It was just good to be out and I feel miserable. It’s a beautiful sunny day here in old Center City Philadelphia. I ordered myself
a Gyro and a Pepsi and I’m now sitting at Rittenhouse Square just gonna chill out for about an hour and then head out to the 4 o’clock
 yoga class. I was on the phone for a bit. That’s what I do. Anyway, 

today’s Monday and I have an appointment Tuesday at 9 AM so I don’t 

have to get up by at least 830. I’m thinking the appointment

 is online and I have to check that out.  Bill Maher was commenting 

on some bullshit that was going on internally in the Washington Post. Bill

 referred to some but some people as “emotional hemophiliacs.“ That’s 

a classic that’s really got awful so god awful it’s good. To 

paraphrase the Washington post masthead. “Democracy dies in dumbness.“ Bill has  been someone is in a grandmas but he was pretty good on this one I must

 say. Anyhow eight my Gyro. I hope it’s not too soon before class. I generally

 don’t eat before class but I was kind of hungry. I realize that tomorrow I have a 

Wham! Bam thank you jam schedule. I start off with an appointment

 at 9 AM with the financial advisor, then I go downtown for some study will make

 hopefully in total about 200 bucks  that’s too mean I’m accepted after the 11 o’clock three hour session that I have tomorrow. Then after that I’ll race

 over to Hot Yoga by four. Then I have a 10 minute phone interview with Enterprise to be a van driver. That’s over


the phone. Little wonder I get exhausted by Saturday night or Sunday. South 344 PM and I’m heading towards flat yoga class now. Class was brutal. It was pretty 

hot and I was not really that limber. It’s pretty crowded to which is pretty amazing considering the class was at 4:00 PM. I was pretty tired after that class I must
 say. After class I left to get some 

cheap coffee with my capital one card and forgot to put my yoga mat away I had to go back up three flights of steps which was a bit grueling because I 

was tired. I chilled out at Rittenhouse Square and then went to money might beginners that was nicely filled. It wasn’t packed but it had a nice bunch of people 
in so far seems to be my favorite meeting so far. After that meeting I decided I would buy some Indian and I got off the bus at 42nd and took some pictures there.

  That was enjoyable and then I came home and ate and get ready for a busy day tomorrow. 
There’s a meet up group work progress take pictures of exotic models it’s a trip to look at for sure

No comments: