Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Tuesday, June 14: Sunrise Stuff, Yoga & Home

OK well I’m going to bed pretty early last night I woke up very early. The earliest I woke up since March 11. 95 I decided I go  to Sunrise semester. I haven’t been there since March 11 so I decided to go. It was very interesting reading especially the business meeting which I want to discuss. I then went to my friend Mike’s place in hung out. I mightit’s almost 1 o’clock and I’m gonna pour the L and eat lunch and take a nap and then go back to Hot Yoga. I just need to take a nap before I go to yoga and then the AA meeting. Not used to getting up as early as I did. I’m pretty tired so I’m gonna eat some 

lunch take a nap. Wanted to mention that it started pouring out around eight 7:45 AM and stopped around 9:30 AM. By the time I got out of that business meeting it was just a slight drizzle. They had walkins for an open house for this apartment complex so I decided to check it out. They were so gung ho and stuff. None of the job for a fit at all. Oh well it was interesting. I came home to eat lunch and take a nap and I ran into Pat who then sprayed some stuff for the roach issue, fix the floor clamp in between the rooms and hammered the drawer back together. He actually lose used Apoxsee and I suggested he put a couple thin nails in and he liked the idea that’s what he did. It’s now about 330 and I took the
 train towards Hot Yoga. After that rainy morning it is now about 82° and very sunny. I’m more awake but still getting up early was quite something. I then am planning to go up to Fairmount for 615 so I can’t linger around after class like I did yesterday I think class ends at 5:15 PM. Last did ended 5:15 PM it was the 75 minute classes one night favorite teachers . I think 75 minutes is good for me right now. I got out and it wasn’t quite as hard because it wasn’t as humid today. All the humidity went away in the big thunderstorm that came sweeping through 
early this  morning. And then caugot a 33 bus 

which came right exactly on time at 5:46 PM. Well I got here 

on time and decided to go to Rite Aid they both had my juicy and the 

super coffee that was cold so I grabbed it. It starts at 6:15 I have

 to blow if I get together with Larry and Wayne because 

I’m already scheduled for an appointment at 3 o’clock. Oh well. Maybe next time. The meeting wasn’t too bad it wasn’t too crowded. I 

think caught the 48 bus from where I used to catch the bus to work every day. I came home ate some leftovers from the phone often on 

through the evening. I didn’t try to go to bed as early as possible so I want to go to the 7 AM yoga class if I can’t make that I’ll make the  9 AM class .

No comments: