Friday, June 24, 2022

Friday, June 24: Roe v. Wade is 💀 Dead!



This morning I woke up early had breakfast and then went back to sleep. Of course I had vivid dreams and I had trouble getting up. Once I did get up I talked to Pat he 

was in between jobs. As we were talking the Supreme Court handed down a decision to overturn Roe V Wade. Roe v. Wade is 💀 dead!  This  eliminates  constitutional right to abortion. 

This means that a bunch of red states were immediately outlaw abortion. The news


flash first came up on my bunch of other alerts came in. It’s now going to depend upon what state you live in of what kind of abortion rights you have. Next they’re going to try to target

gay marriage and birth control and it’s gonna go state to state if that’s allowed to happen. As for myself I just looked around today. I basically took the day off or more likely the morning off just 
to chill and rest up. I did get a call and I do have a blood test scheduled

 for Tuesday next few days are gonna be pretty busy so it’s good to relax I’m going to be getting a ride into downtown for exchange of pictures.  It’s 

now 1:45 PM and  there was a  wee bit of good news Coming out of the house of 

representatives. They passed the modest gun bill that just passed the 
Senate and Biden’s going to sign it. It’s good day good shows something was done even though it’s not much it’s something and that’s
it’s good as we’re going to get it. It’s now 2:13 pm and I am still loafing. One of Larry’s friends told on me. They told him I texted early this morning. Tattletale!!! WOW!!! Well that’s one of the things that sometimes
I make it so my friends have to babysit me. Anyhow I got 
dropped off an Center City. Driving through Center City is unot my idea of a good time in the middle of the week at 3:00 PM. I decided

 to get some Gatorade Justin sure I got enough liquids in me. Not sure what I’m going to 


 do after yoga except recovery for least a half hour. So I probably won’t

 be done with yoga until 5:30 PM. I might want to hang out with Amy or anybody

 else who wants to hang out. It’s not too bad outside it’s not boiling

 hot humid thank God for small favors and stuff. Anyhow it’s 347 time to go in class.I completed class and it’s now 613 and I’m still having residual sweat as I sit down 

in the Capital One Café with my half priced iced coffee and a banana. There’s really not much available for meetings but there is one at seven so I’m just gonna mellow out here for 40 minutes 

and then go to that. I think I lined up an interview for the Caregiver job for Mike for next Friday 

and my shot I mean my blood test is Tuesday I gotta put this all in a calendar

 I won’t be able to remember everything. Turned out to be a very nice day out, I ended up going to a meeting at Saint Marks Church. I got a really nice picture

 it was some woman’s your anniversary. Wasn’t a bad means pretty pretty well attended. I then in my wisdom decided I was in the mood for takeout Chinese so I got on the bus in got to take out and then

 the 21 bus never showed up and then I caught the L and the L had one of it with scheduling problems I went straight from 

46 street to 69th St. terminal with no stop side walk from 69th St. home. I finally did chow down and it was good.  Next was on the phone and was told my shoulders are comfortable. 

No comments: