Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Tuesday, June 21: 9 AM Appt, Study at 11am


Well I woke up at 8 AM for my 9 AM appointment because I needed to get this financial stuff prepared for the man.  As I was getting up, I 
got a notice about a Chinatown fire on 10th and arch Street. It looked pretty bad it was a two alarm fire and the local news is all 

over it. I couldn’t get it together and next thing you know it 9 o’clock rolls around I couldn’t find the email with the financial software so I tried to do a PDF document

 that didn’t work. He even called and my phone sent him straight to voicemail and I didn’t even hear

 it ring.  I called him back and told him what my situation was with not having the numbers ready. He guided me to the site and then he said he would pay to 

enter the stuff for me. I was without coffee in a little bit frustrated and tired and he was very helpful. We went over all kinds of the expenses etc. He’s going to put it together and music 

and we have an appointment on Friday, July 1. That appointment 

again is at 9 AM in the morning. After that appointment I took a 25 minute nap on 

the futon and then double check my yoga stuff and realized I didn’t have my shorts

 so I had to get that ready. Well I took the train up and showed up just in time. When

 I got here at 231 North Broad I had to answer a bunch of questions about my medical history by this guy and then I’m gonna be getting a blood test. 

It is now 12 oh one I’ve been here about an hour already so they were right it’s gonna be a few hours in this place. Well I was partially

 right. I was only in there till about 1230 or so. I told them that I was hoping to get off by three 
and there weren’t sure I could get out by 330 so I decided I just would make it back on Thursday. I never got a blood draw so I could’ve
had coffee. Looks like I’m going to not go to yoga on Thursday because I’m gonna be in there from nine till God knows win 

so I decide whether I skip yoga or skipping meeting. Anyway I went to Mike’s house watch some of the January 6 earrings and tried to get worked 

on being a caregiver form through this agency. I need a blood draw from my regular doctor

 and that’s a big pain in the ass for the whole thing. Well I walked

 a little bit talked in the phone for a while now it’s 3:46 PM time to get ready

 for my 4 o’clock yoga class. I finished the 4 o’clock last and that room 

was hot as hell. I’m glad it was 75 minute class cause I was struggling but I made 

it I was even asked if I was going to this yoga weekend where this well-known sucks 

yoga teacher who from Colorado is stopping by and he hasn’t been in that studio since 2010. 

The $240 extravaganza. I will be in Buffalo but it was nice to be asked. I then 

took a while to cool off and then I caught the 33 bus which  showed up in time at 5:59 PM I got the meeting a little late because I needed my coffee daily coffee that I didn’t get yet at Ryebread. Meeting wasn’t bad wasn’t crowded and the topic is gratitude which is always good. 

No comments: