Thursday, June 16, 2022

Thursday, June 16: AM Thunderstorm! Yoga


After sleeping through at 6:30 AM class, I went back to sleep and there was a huge thunderstorm. The thunder was continuously 
rolling and rolling. It was pretty loud I must say!! I looked outside 

in the rain it stopped. I then took out my laundry and packed up for class. Grabbed 

a nutrition bar filled up the water and headed via SEPTA. The rain supposed



 to return again and then stop again. Well I went to class and when I first walked into that room it was so stifling humid. I splashed myself with water in the locker
room and finished my 75 minute class. After class the woman at the front desk teaches this 84 dance to class with 84 moves. Some of those positions are 

physically impossible for me to do. I know because I went to a class were


 the teacher had us try to do them. I even took a picture of all the moves


 there’s 84 of them. I might try that class but not right now I don’t

 think because I just got started back again. Anyhow , afterward I decided I was hungry 

and I need some to drink so I talked to Larry in order to get her own 

chow down on that and that was pretty delightful. I then plan to go to a 12:15 PM meeting. I ran into somewhere
 recognize from the program but  didn’t talk to them because they weren’t up for it. I then saw this guy taking pictures of a woman in office

 dress doing kicks so I snuck in a picture because it was so absurd. Right now it’s 12:13 PM call feeling 71° I’ve ever felt. There’s a STIFF 20 mile an hour breeze



 blowing through as I’m entering the Ethical Society. That meeting was pretty chill it was a fairly small gathering but a nice set of people. Which

 I had my long sleeve California shirt to put on since the ceiling fans were blowing and I was pretty cool in my shorts and T-shirt. Afterwords I went to Rittenhouse Square

 and chilled out and texted some people and confirmed meeting somebody for dinner at 6 PM. Wes is still trying to clear out his house so I haven’t been able to 

see him much. I’m gonna go home and then just take care of some business and maybe take another shower. When I got home 

there was a bunch of groceries waiting for me at the door. They’re from Amazon they been there since 11 o’clock. I got home around 2 PM. Talked on the

 phone and then packed all the stuff in. I just didn’t do that much. I do need to get my ID and social for the agency.. So it’s now 5:10 PM and I’m on the train to 

meet my friend for dinner.  The dinner threatening restaurant was fun. We got a lot of catching up the doing it was fun. The food was also really delicious.

 And then walk them home and then I cut the hell back home. By then 

met a friend for a moment and then got ready for bed so I didn’t have to make dinner.

No comments: