Friday, June 10, 2022

Friday June 10: Going to Baltimore


After a restless sleep I eventually got up around 9:45 AM. I had breakfast and putter around the house looking for a cord for one of these charger blocks that I 

have laying around. I couldn’t find that but I did finish off my smoothie and packed up my backpack for my trip. I wanted to pack up and then hang around the city and stuff. Finally got out of the house at and headed downtown. I walked around for a bit and that was pretty fun and then I looked 

at my schedule I thought the train was leaving at five something but he’s leaving
 at 4:30. Good thing I checked because I was about to go to West philly and 

hang out at the coffee shop for an hour good thing I checked out I’ve been really stupid. It is now 3:51 PM I’m just sitting at 30th St. station it’s not enough time to do 

anything like if I try to go up to my favorite parts of West Philly I’ll just

 get myself all sweaty and shit and get myself anxious and then in a hurry. While

 I was waiting I read this article about Center City and how it’s been negatively

 impacted by Covid over the last two years. The revival of 30 years ago is being 

threatened. Anyhow, we got ready to board the train there was a slight delay because there was an incident in Baltimore or somebody
 got hit by train. They did resolve the issue and we are moving along. It is now 4:45 PM. The train ride went smoothly
yet slowly. It was pretty crowded but it was a smooth ride. I think get off the train and ended up talking with someone’s going in the same 
direction so we talked for a while and she was going in south direction towards the airport and the ballfield and I was going northbound. I didn’t cross the 

tracks and ran into someone and we talked for a wait for the train. 

Well she got off the train I got off at the last stop and  Hunt Valley Center.  There are a bunch of stores. I stopped at chipotle and got dinner real quick 

and then walked to the end of the mall or the town center as they call it and saw my friends. They
 had a band called  Junkyard Saints. They really jammed for sureThwy very easy to dance to  and fun. We’re sitting on the  row and I went on Facebook live and recorded it. I danced 

around a little bit. With it and went back to my friends house and I crashed

No comments: