Friday, June 17, 2022

Friday, June 17: Sleeping In. Sketch Club Visit Yoga


Well after an exhausting day yesterday, I decided I just sleep in a tool around the house and that’s what I did. I know I have to be 

at the sketch club so that’s my plan for that early afternoon. I decided to get a ride in with  pat. His alias is Snaps. Anyhow Chestnut Street

 was closed from 44th I’m going all the way down to at least 40th or 
34th St. So I to do a little extra walk and I wasn’t ready to do. I caught the EL and can I go 

to Sketchclub and then maybe meet Wes in Chinatown. After that I have a 530 yoga appointment which I do need to keep because I believe I put in for it prematurely.

 I went to sketch club and got directions‘s on how to open 

the gallery. I was reminded it’s next Saturday at 1 PM that I have to be there 

for a volunteer shift. So I put it in my calendar. It is hot as hell out here I 

mean it is really hot out here. After I got the instructions from the nice Director 

volunteer door manager, I started to find Coffee the sections that are used to go to near 12th St. is closed seems to be a pattern with them and I went 

to the Green Street where I was last weekend with my friend Joan.  Well I was going to meet him in Chinatown but he had to finish up his 

ease man work back home. So I kinda went to Chinatown and wander around a little bit and attempted then to make cancel my 4 o’clock yoga class for a 5:30 PM yoga 



class without getting  reprimanded verbally by the person at the front desk and charge 25 bucks.  Try time to kill so I walked around a little bit took 

pictures and instead of getting more coffee I just got water and then a soda. 

I wanted to make sure I was hydrated enough. I ended up just walking 

inside of Starbucks with my Pepsi to get out of the heat for a while so I’m 

not totally parched before I go to a very hot yoga class. It’s 515 and I’ve killed all the time

. It’s still pretty warm but not too bad if you stay in the shade. Well I went to the 

yoga class and it was the happy hour yoga were allowed the music is 



played during the entirety of the class. It was packed like back in the day before the pandemic hit. It was a good class

 but boy that Andrea breeze in and out lasted longer because the 

song with lasting a while. I’ll stick to the 4 PM class next week. Anyhow, I finished class and took

 a while to cool off. And then got picked up by Wes at 15th and Walnut

 and we went to a really good pizza place and we each got a personal pizza which was delicious.   Is on one street ear pens campus in fact we could see the New Deck Tavern. It was so empty 

inside we thought it was closed for a minute. I enjoyed the pizza thoroughly

 and we hung out got to hang out and talk. Next went to Abyssinian  and talked about old times while

 waiting 45 minutes for our orders to come in. We got her takeout and then Wes drop me off at my house. I didn’t talk to him the phone a while and got ready to go 

to bed



No comments: