Saturday, June 25, 2022

Saturday, June 25: Yoga @ 9 AM, Gallery Sitting


I woke up  after feeling particularly 🥱 tired. I slept right through the night without wake me up at all. That’s rare these days. Usually I People 

open my eyes around 530 or 6 AM but not today. I got my backpack ready & call Phone market Frankford line from the Melbourne station. 

It’s going to be a hot one. They forecast the temperature to hit 91° today. It’s now 8:45 AM and I can already feel it starting to get hot. well I went to class and noticed right away hot and 

got it smell of BO!!. Pretty soon though during class if I got too hot to notice anything beside how hot I was. I made it to my first 90 minute class in a while. At least I showed I could 
make it through a 90 minute class I wasn’t sure there for a bit. After class I took my sweet old time cooling off. I was thinking of going home on Mike went short 
but that’s not really an option. That’s just uncomfortable & not really an option! I eventually left and called the owner of the studio who now lives in Gainesville Florida. I only found that out just from the conversation I heard nearby. There’s a guy name fish and his father died his mother died unfortunately. Anyway I went to 15th and Market to catch the train in God I waited close to 20 minutes. SEPTA is having their world famous quote “equipment problems.” Anyhow I got home 

chitchatting with Pepper about a minute. Yes he’s going to go to a birthday party for Densie and Jon‘s kid. I think Splooge he will be there. I heard that and I cracked the hell up. I cracked the hell up 

anyway, I dumped all the dirty clothes out of my backpack filled up with some drinks grab the nutrition bar and put on my shorts and sandals since it’s gonna be hot outside. 

Unfortunately I caught the train just as it showed up. I arrived on time and there were people already here at the gallery which was 

cool. I’ll have to deal with the alarm when I leave. I meant a nice woman who gave me some tips!!and  taught  me some of the operating instructions. There’s a doorbell buzzer that I 

can get to if somebody wants to come in. It’s now 320 I got to stay here till five 

not 4 PM. I’m not gonna go to Clark Park but I’m gonna 

try to go to a meeting. Maybe at Fairmount maybe downtown I don’t know yet but I have to shut things off and stuff. Turn the heat 

up turn off the radio and set the alarm. Well I left and decided I couldn’t make it to Clark Park so I decided to stay in town and go to the early night out at the Ethical  

Society and I ran late because I needed to get something to eat plus a coffee. 
Mainly a thing to eat. So I went to the early night out meeting pretty good it was lately attended with eight people. I hung out @ Rittenhouse Square for a while 

and then walked around Center City because it was so nice outside. My battery died and I went to a Marriott hotel and found a plug-in hang out there for about 10 minutes to get 



iPhone boosted. Unlike last night I was not gonna stop in the middle of 

West Philly then try to catch SEPTA again. In fact this evening when I was boarding the train,  there

 is an announcement on the PA system that the delays up to 15 minutes could 

happen because of employee unavailability. I got lucky and I got a train pretty

 quickly. They didn’t have plugs on the train but I didn’t find a battery pack

 that still passed some battery power left fortunately. Anyhow it 

is now 9:09 PM. I’m about to step in the house and eat some of my leftovers 

and charge my phone gnats seem to be a lot of gnats flying around

 to landing on me between the train and walking to the house. I came home ate leftover

 pasta and talk to the phone a little bit and then watch some YouTube 

videos and eventually did hit the sack. I got some weird requests and I just ignored them.

No comments: