Sunday, June 12, 2022

Sunday, June 12: Lazy Sunday in Philly


I woke up after having some really visited pretty weird fun dreams. First woke up at 8 o’clock when I heard rolling thunder and

pouring rain start. That  ended and I fell back to sleep I could’ve slept till noon but
 as it was I got up at 10 AM and had breakfast. I just swapped around. I was going to meet a 

friend and then I left lane then I realize the stupid SEPTA wasn’t running out of Melbourne for the entire weekend and well that didn’t help matters at all. I couldn’t 
believe that so I the end of paying 20 bucks for Uber. I did meet my friend at the Green House coffee shop at 11th and Spruce. We 

hung out for about 3545 minutes and then she had to go. We both agree we should hang out  after work when she’s on campus. She’s going to conference in DC and then Amsterdam. I’ll probably see her again

 after July 12 Dr when I get back from Buffalo. Anyhow I talk to my phone for a while and drink my iced coffee that she bought for me. She felt 

bad I spent 20 bucks on Uber. I really  kind of screwed  that up but it was OK overall.  Well I JUST found out that a group of U.S Senators agreed

 on a deal on guns. I just hope that it ACTUALLY passed. It’s near midterms and the deal may fall victim to that B.S. after she left I hung out at the café 




and it closed early at 3 o’clock. I then just hung out and told people it was closed I even played with somebody to sit with me just for shit to giggles. It didn’t have an obviously. The next decided to go to the early night out at 5:30 so I walked around Center City grab more coffee and headed down to the ethical society were all there meetings are held except starting July 1 they’ll be hot holding weekend meetings at the William Way center. I like that meeting overall I always have.

No comments: