Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Wednesday, June 29: Tired! Yoga, Appt, Mike’s and Indian


This morning I woke up really tired! I did manage to pull myself out of bed and get myself packed and eat a tiny bit of cereal. The leftover coffee I had didn’t taste very good so I threw that out. On the way there to 9 AM class, I kind of dozed off on the train that’s how tired I was. I got it changed and when I walked 

in the room I knew it was gonna be a rough class because it was Exter musty and humid. I struggled but I made it through the class. Kaitlyn the instructor was very good. She was substituting for the normal teacher there. She’s in town because they’re having the Jedi fight club event at the end of next week.Anyhow I was really exhausted and I was done took my 

sweet time cooling off and then came home.  I paid Pat some discount we’re paying ahead of time with the rent and he got some cash for it. And I save money. Anyhow, I knew I needed a 

nap so I just had a little bit to drink water that is and then I ate a whole banana for the  electrolytes. I napped for about an hour and 20 minutes when I dream 

woke me up at six minutes before the alarm was gonna go off. I was very groggy tired. I made smoothies for myself as well as heated up some pasta and I had some ginger beer.
 That hit the spot for sure. I talked on the phone and talk to my brother who shared with all of us that were related to Sarah Palin she’s 

our ninth cousin twice mremoved. That’s just hilarious. I think caught the train and headed to my therapy appointment. That’s a 3 o’clock on S.
  17th St. It’s a nice warm comfortable day here in Philly. There’s a nice breeze which makes it less stifling than it might be otherwise. Well just when I was 
going to therapy I ran into my yoga teacher I had this morning to use walking around with her kid and she staying in an Airbnb near the medical tower and 255 S. 17th St. where

 my appointment was. Your appointment went well we got back to initial

 topics that we hadn’t touched on in the last two weeks. I stepped

 out and it’s definitely a lot hotter the breeze is decreased and it is now 4:07 PM. I might go to CVS and visit Mike. Well I did go to CVS and before I could visit Mike I realized a

I left my backpack on the stoop that I was occupy while talking on 

the phone and mellowing out. I had to run back and get that which was

 fortunately still there. Next to Chico to Mike’s and we talked about 

the caregiving progress and other stuff like Mamiya Abu-Jamal, Craig Rabinowitz and the current political 
situation. Anyhow I’m going to the Ritttenhouse big book at 7 o’clock we got a little warmer but it never got stiflingly humid because there is always a nice breeze. Well that 

meeting went pretty well and I told him I couldn’t hear next week sloppy in Buffalo. I ended up going out of my way to get some Indian. It wasn’t quite as bad 
as the last time I did it which I guess was a week ago. I got two things of Indian and managed to get home by around 9:15 PM. I didn’t
 talk to my phone ate dinner and did all manner of YouTube videos etc. I did take some scenes from the 4200 block of Chestnut which is complete been 

transformed in the last 5 to 10 years with new construction. Tomorrow is my study. I don’t think I’m going to make yoga at the rate that they would keep me. Anyhow, 

The end of the week is approaching and with that the Fourth of July weekend. I just heard that the airlines are suffering cancellations and delays. Hopefully that won’t happen to me but my destination to Buffalo New York is only an hour and a half late so I’m hoping that won’t be delayed too much.

No comments: