Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Wednesday, June 15: Yoga, South Philly and a Night Out


Well, 5:30 AM called long and I was in no shape to get up and do anything so I went back to sleep figuring that going at 9 o’clock wouldn’t

 be bad either. I wanted to be able to do it but I just knew that I stayed up too late and the whole rest of the day  would have been a drag. So I went to the 9 o’clock class. When I went there I realized that I did not have enough water before the class. Anyhow it was extremely hot until the instructor opened up the window in the fresh air combine with trash smell came through it was a sweet smell indeed. I needed to get more water so I did it during

 the break. After class I walked To Da Vinci art alliance thinking that I had to learn the alarm system for a calorie sitting. They don’t need gallery sitting  I found out because they have plenty of staff. After I talk to Bryant, 
I caught the 47 bus I knew my card was out of money but I cited that I had to take the bus and sit down because I’ve done a lot of 

 walking after an intense hot yoga class so I know they don’t boot you off the bus. Anyway I took that 47 bus 

to seventh and market and walked over to eighth and market and caught the L and got the Melbourne around


1:05 PM. So I have a bout an hour and a half to relax eat lunch and carry-on. I got home and decided to have lunch from the fridge. I took

 care of that and then I started I better do my yoga laundry and take it out of my backpack.. While that was going on I decided to do my laundry. What a laundry 

is going on I decide to relax and have a drink of my  juicy water
and 

to lay down. Next thing you know what I was trying to get up and get 

going to my appointment. It’s a 3 o’clock game and I hustled out after putting

 my clothes in the dryer. I did manage to get to my appointment 

on time fairly. The appointment went as well as could be expected considering

 I haven’t seen him in three weeks.  We can talk about some familiar topics and familiar things

. After that I tried to meet Larry‘s wife but it was too late she was with the way towards the airport at 4:26 PM 

today. I think got an invite to meet some friends at Las Vegas lounge

  at seventh and Chestnut. I hung out at the Wawa on six and Chestnut for a while got us some ice tea and a bag of chips to hold me over. Ended up meeting Larry Nussbaum Jim Lydon. This woman came by who was 

friends with Larry’s wife came by and then Larry’s wife came by as well and we all hung out together for a while. We hung out for a long while got some little bitty 

snacks and talked for a while. Street Station Larry’s wife works at Slade Kettering Medical Center and this woman Rebecca works with real estate rehabbing and flipping 

properties. Larry, Jim and I talked about the old days Street hockey that was
 pretty fun. We ended up going to the happy rooster Wichita wasn’t

 a happy place we got no service and I just left because I got so goddamn hungry

 I had to go home and eat.  And it was going past 10 o’clock

 and it was time to get the hell out. It’s pretty crowded on the streets on a Wednesday night. It was a nice evening outside not too hot and humid. 

No comments: