Friday, June 10, 2022

Thursday, June 9: Dropping off Photo @ DVAA. 1 st Public Hearing of the January 6 committee


Today I got up and had to get going and drop off my work I decided I’d ride my bike today down there. ‘Cause it’s South Philly. I 

haven’t ridden through South Philly before and I’ve really looking forward to it. I got off to a later start than I wanted but I did get my breakfast in before I left. 

I have to realize that the estimated time to get anywhere with on the bikeis going to  be a lot higher than what Google maps says I do a lot of stopping between

 lights and figuring out exactly where Google maps takes me because it doesn’t shout out the instructions like it does with when you drive. Well I arrived 

at Da Vinci Art Alliance late but it didn’t seem to matter cause they were 2 women they’re putting the gallery assistant I just dropped 

off the photo and I really wasn’t a interview. I hung out at the gallery for a while. I then sat on the bench decide I need to make a A decision on how I’m getting

 to DC on Saturday or Friday. So I looked up the rental cars again because I didn’t make a decision and the round card price just completely jumped at least 40%. I then 

decided I’d go back to Amtrak and go to Baltimore. I got really lucky there 

were a couple seats remaining for Baltimore. I got round-trip for 40 bucks.
Which is an absolute steal in the world of Amtrak. I consider myself really lucky I called my friend and told her about it. She told me your sister couldn’t come

 so I was able to stay over which stayed which saved money on feeling

 with the hostile/hotel. That was really good news so I then rode my bike back home

 but first I stopped at the old Zaxby’s which is called something 

else like Bluemoon or something. I hung out there for a while and thought about 

going to Mike’s but I changed my mind &decided I would hang out there and people watch etc. etc. I then went home and then


 when I got home I ate and decided to go to a meeting in Fairmount

 at 6:30. I took the bus and train. I decided that point they would go 630 meeting and 

I went there wasn’t that many people in there and it was pretty good. I 

recognize the few people so that was good. I think the bus back home and had dinner  decided to do 2 weeks worth of laundry. I just 



threw everything in the same batch because I didn’t really have anything to wear practically so that’s what I did. I watch the January 6 committee hearing tonight. It started at 8 PM and ended at 10 PM. It was well laid to help and very organized. They had Liz Janie doing a lot of speaking which was a really good move. She’s a very conservative Republican who is one of the few Republicans to stand up to Trump and his movement to delegitimize voting and the 2020 election in general.. It got pretty good reviews so far. The next hearing is in the morning at 10 AM on Monday. I think they have total of five or six televised hearings before it’s all over. 




No comments: