Monday, June 13, 2022

Monday, June 13: First Hot Yoga Class. Pat Colors his Hair


I actually went to bed very late cause I was on the phone for almost 4 hours shooting the shit with Wes. It was fun but it was after two in 

the morning and that kind of caused me to sleep in a lot. I got up and had breakfast and decided 

to prepare for my Hot Yoga class by doing several things. I did laundry in the process of doing that I found some shorts that I’ve 
been sitting dirty in my travel case for almost a year so I said I had  to do laundry and I did. Did that and then Pat came over and colored his hair. 
He wanted to try it on his own. He said his appointment got canceled so he decide to do it on his own. He bought some stuff and it was interesting to watch. I had to leave before his hair coloring

 step was done. I decided that I would go to my first half yoga Philadelphia classic in a year at least. It’s a 75 minute class and I decide to go for it. I went to the class

early just to make sure I’m checked in and all that and I was. I had enough people in another pack but I had a nice crowd

 size in there. Some moves for extra difficult because my ankle and my general stiffness. But I made it through after that I went to capital one coffee and I was reminded I can get half price

 if I just pay it with my capital one card so obviously I did. It was less than

 three bucks so that works for me. It’s 6:37 PM I’m off to MONDAY Night

 Beginners. It starts at 6:45. Well I went 
to the meeting and it was just Jim dandy. I then decided I just need to get home so that’s what I did. I started to go to bed before 11 because I was wiped out from yoga.

No comments: