Tuesday, June 07, 2022

Tuesday, June 7: Start in Wynnewood, Passport renewal


I was laying around in my bed half awake and then Pat calls out my name from a far and asked if I wanna go to Wynnewood 

and take photos while he mows someone’s lawn with an electric mower. I said yes because this is opportunity


get my ass out of bed at a decent hour. I really needed to do that I was glad to have some outside source give me a little prompt. I 

was a little worn out but I had to get up. Once I got up I brought a bunch of food with me in my backpack and didn’t go very far from

 where he was I sat on some metal chair and table and ate and contemplated my navel.  Pat met me in front of  the Giant supermarket and then we went back to Upper Darby. I then filled out the application online for a passport. You cannot do it in person you have to fill out the form printed, get a passport photo write a check for 200 bucks and get a photo taken. My passport photo looks absolutely hideous. That’s what I look like to people especially young ladies Jesus Christmas I look like a  hardened criminal  but  on other hand I looked very businesslike and serious.   I went to 30th St.  to 30th St. post office to pay for certified mail and drop off the passport renewal , I decide whether I’m going to test drive or look at the Lexus or just go straight to Fairmount go to 6:15 PM meeting I decided I go to West philly and hang out and then go back to Hurley Street meet Pat around  5:15 PM .   Well SEPTA had a problem due to “medical emergency.“ So I waited over 25 minutes for the train so I was a little late for going to Lee’s auto to get look at the Lexus ES 400. We got there and a man who was Natlie showed us the car seems to be in real good shape just needs a good car washing and the timing chain have been changed or the timing Todd has been changed so he’s asking $4000 for a 1997 Lexus ES 400 with 168,000 miles I will consider it. Next we decided to go to a place called vegan-ish. It’s located at 52nd and Girard. Nice place definitely upscale vegan food and very cool inside.

No comments: