Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Tuesday, June 28:🩸 Blood Test Knockbox Café Jan 6 Hearing & Yoga


This morning I got up around 10 AM got out of bed and had some breakfast. I didn’t drink much of my coffee because I realized I had
to get there at the doctors office by 11:30 AM for a blood test for this caregiving job call my friend Mike. I need up leaving my coffee at home. I got to the doctors office on time and waited

 about 20 minutes and then got my blood test. That needle felt kind of big to me but it went pretty smoothly. She said it would be in 
my app in 1 to 3 days.   What 

is Friday at this point go to Knox box Café and hang out. Also was reminded that the January 6 hearings were on the air so I watched them and they came out with some unbelievable stuff

 from this witness who was it ex aid of Mark Meadows. He knew what was going on. Well, during 
the riot Trump wanted to the riot. The presidential limousine  
was heading towards West Wing instead.  Trump tried to grab the steering wheel and 

then tried to choke the guy driving so he wouldn’t drive away from the

 rally. It was unbelievable he’s a friggin violent asshole. The Internet and Twitter in particular blew up over that one. 

It was unbelievable.  Next I know it was 3:10 PM and I and I had to go to yoga and get there quickly. I first hopped on the wrong direction market Frankford line

 and then I hop back on the right direction. Anyway I got there on time. I was a little out of balance but the class  pretty good. I 

then took while to cool off and went outside with my shirt off in the low humidity in court the 33 bus to the meeting. I hadn’t really ate lunch so I ordered myself a 

chicken Gyro before I went to the meeting. The meetings at 6:15 PM. Why didn’t make the meeting on time. I was hungry so I bought 
myself a Gyro on the run and had it during the meeting. It wasn’t that many people there. It went fine and then I went and caught the 48 bus to Market Frankford line. From

 there I got my ass home. I met a friend at the gas station nearby we talked for a bit and then I came home and eat some more dinner and eventually

 went to bed around 12:30 AM. I’m probably gonna pay for that big

 time when I try to go to my 9 o’clock yoga class. But we’ll see. Buffalo is coming 

up in a week and I have an appointment tomorrow at 3:00 PM. I am 

starting to feel like I have a structured schedule. This makes me feel

 better 4 sure. I do go to Buffalo on the 5th & return from 

my visit on the 12th. Summer is here and the time is right for racing in the 

street. Well not me but a good Springsteen song!

No comments: