Thursday, June 23, 2022

Thursday, June 23: A ☔️ Then 🌞 Day, Yoga, 2 Meetings


This morning I got up around 7 AM and decided they breakfast early so by the time class starts at 9 o’clock the food will be digested. Again  I had

 a stiff back and that seems to be an ongoing issue. I glanced at the window and it look like it it rained this morning. The high temperature 
is only supposed to be 73° so I wore my California shirt to keep me warm. Apparently it’s gonna rain most of the day. Right now it’s 8:45 AM and fortunately

 it’s just a drizzle. I have no idea when it’s gonna be like when I leave 

the studio in about two hours. Hopefully just a drizzle. Well I just ready



 that the January 6 committee is  getting more evidence every day. That would be cool if they
 could get Mo Brooks and Pat Cipollone to testify.  They're pushing back to 



hearings to July. Well class wasn’t quite as grueling is this previous 

couple days of  class. I was pretty sweaty and I took my time getting 

ready. I think it through my emails well cooling off and I also I’m 

going to meet Wayne for lunch so I can pick up that SEPTA key card that Larry 

gave to Wayne. I think we will eat at the Mexican restaurant



 near my house. It is pouring rain out right now. It’s supposed to rain till about 3 o’clock. Hopefully it’ll end by then. I just remembered the word my therapist told me recently. The 

word is coercive. I like that word. Wayne and I went to the Mexican restaurant across from Melbourne. Eight for empanadas and Wayne had some pulled

 pork. It was very tasty. The rain and start it up again as we were sitting in there. The woman serving us was very pleasant and it was pretty chill. I also



 got my senior SEPTA card that Larry had for some reason. It’s gonna expire 


in August so after this week but my transit pass is used up all these 

the rest of Larry’s. I’m assuming it’ll work on the turn style. Well I got an 

email from photo lounge that my prints were ready so I jumped out 

of my chair in the kitchen and bolted on the train just in time and picked up 

my prince. Not my kings and queens just my prince. I’m going to 

go to capital One Café and get my half-price iced coffee soon as I finish this Pepsi zero sugar which doesn’t taste all that great in a can. Turns out the coffee 



place capital One Café is closed for a special event they had just big burly

 guard dude sit there so no heathen will go in. I love posturing men… Not. Oh well I just figured I go to Fairmont a little bit 

earlier and go to Ryebread because that’s the only coffee shop open past five. The effects of the pandemic will last MANY years. As less written about it the effects will still be everywhere.  When I 

 arrived at Ryebread and I swore I recognized the cashier but she’s been working there three days so that was obviously incorrect. I wiggled out of that social faux pas and got coffee and



 sat outside. I decided to get a regular coffee because it’s a buck 50 cheaper and it’s lukewarm not hot because I ask for half whole milk because they don’t have soy
 They believe in oat milk  

only!!! 🤪🧐. Yes the new milk revolution started around 2018 a couple years before the pandemic.  The oatmilk march to dominance has not updated one iota! . The hip & groovy have triumphed🤓 well I hung 

around and sort of fix the table that was wobbling I tried to screw the screw but it got jammed but it held up the table. I just reserved an Amtrak round-trip to Harrisburg Sunday afternoon

 to Monday afternoon. I’m going to see this concert with a friend of mine and LIFT up there. It’s going to be a weekend getaway. 

No comments: