Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Wednesday, June 22: Yoga, Center City & Stuff


Well the alarm went off at 8 AM and I got ready to go to my class. Fortunately I did my laundry and packed my backpack  last night. I was 

able to eat my protein bar and have a little sip of some of the coffee I had made 

yesterday that I saved the freezer cause I couldn’t have it. So I 


only took a little bit of coffee because you know I still get worried at my 
stomach trying to get all funky and he was coughing my belly. 30% chance of 

rain today but that’s not a big deal.. what’s today’s another difficult class because the humidity. I pushed my way through and took my sweet old time 

getting ready. I’m glad there’s nothing right after class today. That’s a nice thingabout the a.m. classes they generally don’t have

 something right after my little more time to cool off which I do really need. It’s 

now 11:19 AM  I’m gonna head home. Drop off the dirty laundry 

grab a bite to eat drink my coffee and take pictures of my documentation for this caregiving job. I came home ate a frozen pasta meal and drink lots of liquids

 and finished up all the grapes. Well the grapes really kick in and really help with digestion. I just  relaxed and emailed two forms of ID for this 

caregiving job for Mike. I still have to call the doctors office. I talk to another friend and just relax on my 3 PM 

appointment. My 3 o’clock appointment went all right I spent a lot 

of time on particular topics and got pretty worked up but it was a good appointment

 and we have some kind of structure which is good. I just decided I’d visit Mike

 down at 15th and Lombard. I went to CVS and picked up myself and him a 

drink and I’m gonna hang out with him and then go to a meeting

 at 7 o’clock. I just felt my first droplet of rain it is now 4:20 

PM. The  Justice department is finally getting off their asses and they’re going to be issuing 

more subpoenas related to January 6. If people don’t get in trouble for distant
direction the next one may be successful. Well I went to Mikes
we had a nice time hanging out. We talked about all kinds of topics and I’m told him I’m 
applying for the job. I didn’t realize that his digital 
clock on his screensaver was wrong and it was 645 and I had to book the sun to the 

meeting and believe it or not I was only two minutes late. Yeah 

cause I went to a Starbucks there was nobody there and then I happen to catch a 9 bus which save me at least 5 to 10 minutes of walking. It was a good meeting I think about the passing eight

 and right now it’s 9:36 PM and I am flat out wiped physically. Do the yoga class and digestive issues. I’m going to pack up my bag look at my schedule and 



then to go to go to bed by around 10 to 10:30 PM 

No comments: