Monday, June 27, 2022

Monday June 27: A Day in Lemoyne then Amtrak to Philly


Hi. Last night and Early this morning I had difficulty sleeping. I got up to P at least three or four times and I had a weird dream 

about me but itching and if it itch that means I supported the insurrection of the Trumper‘s. It was really weird. I then watched TickTock 

videos to try to get myself to sleep. There was one woman who is from Nova Scotia and on some island in the middle of 

nowhere. She talked about doing spicy videos to make money. She’s a bit cheeky for my taste being only 33 years old but she made a good point 

about the inner child turning into a adolescent. She is recovering from sexual assault.  I sent it to a coupleof people especially

 one about the inner child turning to the inner teenager and becoming angry. Anyhow I got up around 11:30 AM with Gigi some French toast and I had 

some coffee as well. We then took a walk with her son who’s has Asperger‘s himself. He’s a nice kid and he’s perfectly fine and stuff. But I got pretty 

thirsty walking out and we saw some really excellent views of Harrisburg from 

this town Lemoyne. Went to the more affluent section near her house 

where they have beautiful views of the Susquehanna river. We then came home and tried to move a table but the table is too damn big. I think she’s going 

to sell this cheap tables really nice table but she’s trying to make room.  Jen of next week she’s going to take a road trip with a guy named Dennis she knows who’s in

Okay  assisted living center cause you got into a bad ax and is paralyzed. On the way the train station to stop by downtown Harrisburg and I went to 1016 Herr Street 
where I lived in 1985 when I was working for the Democratic state commission and my friend Regan was working for CAS which was called back to in 

the Commonwealth Association of students. Anyhow I got to the train station 

in Low and behold they were already boarding so I got on the train and

 tried to sleep talked on the phone for an hour and mellowed out for the rest of the time. I then got off the train and realized I was gonna miss yoga at 5:30 there’s no way I can squeeze

 it in. I then decided I wanted to go to capital One Café which gives me the cheapest coffee around and went there. I’m
researching possibly taking 

a real trip across the country via the Amtrak and it’s a lot of work to 
make it really work without fleetly getting ripped off or being completely inefficient. While I was doing that there was a tremendous rain storm that came 

sweeping through. I videotaped it was so intense. Next thing you 

know it it was 6:37 PM and I realized I had to get my ass going to 

the 6:45 PM beginners meeting. Fortunately the rain has stopped and 17th St. 

only two blocks from 19th St. so I didn’t absolutely have to take a bus to get there since it stopped raining. It’s pretty humid but not hot anymore.

No comments: